'Top Model'

Gets Deneezied From Snoop's Bash

3/11/2008 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snoop DoggLanky Jaslene Gonzalez, "America's Next Top Model" cycle 8 winner, was flat-out denied from Snoop Dogg's "Ego Trippin" album release party at Touch in NYC last night. The Covergirl tried to be easy, breezy, and beautiful - but after posing and strutting for paps, Miss "ANTM" was still not allowed past the velvet rope. Awkward!

Jermaine Dupri and Snoop Dogg both arrived after the incident, and pimps walked right into the club. Well ... it was the Doggfather's party.

When asked about the situation - Lizzie Grubman, Jaslene's publicist, told TMZ "Why wouldn't they let a beautiful supermodel in -- it's news to me!"

No word yet from Snoop's reps.

Stephanie

That is pretty wild. Oh well.

Donna

Where's the video footage?

suzy goo

Second!

The Future Mrs. Archuleta

HAHA

WHAT A LOSER!!!

Liz

I don't mean to be mean but, it couldn't of happened to a more deserving human being...................still can't believe she won it!

CoolGirl2008

Isn't Lizzie the old lady who ran over a bunch of people in Long Island?

I thought she was in jail

hot snot

that is too funny. She is highly annoying, and she sounds like she has a rope tied to her tongue when she tries to talk.

tippy katz

#3, I am so with you. I'm trying not to hate, but girl is strange looking.
And her voice makes me cringe.

brewstie

I am still in shock that she won the competition too! She talks like a deaf retard and looks like a scraggly bird. What, exactly, qualifies her admittance to anything other than the opening of the Cover Girl aisle of the local Wal-Mart?

Lenn K.

Did Dawn Wells attend this party? Someone was passing the joint!

Liam7022

Supermodel? Are you kidding? She not EVEN a C-list model. She's just a dreamer who believes her own publicity. She is probably delusional from hunger. Girl needs a clue and a sandwich.

L.A.

Anyone else think that this girl use to be a boy? She sure looks like it and I can't believe she won either.

Sharona

Now who is this?

JAJ

Because Lizzie, she's about as attractive as you are! Seriously Jaslene looks like a dude and when she won ANTM that show officially "jumped the shark".

jollyex

Hahahahaha! So that's where Janet's man was at while she was at the ER? Well, I can't blame him for not coming to her rescue. She was in good hands and he was high, high, high! Some dumb-ass model didn't get into the party? Whaaa. She's not all that anyway.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments