Adnan Gets in With the Britney Survival Pack

3/12/2008 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Armed with Red Bull, a pack of smokes and "No Country for Old Men," Adnan Ghalib made it through the gates of Summit last night.

Though all the evidence points towards a visit with Britney, TMZ has learned he's made other friends inside Summit. Keep in mind, he was denied entrance to Summit over the weekend.

Bitchykins

Never trust a man with a pubic landing strip on his chin.

.....

Okay...well insert gross where greasy is.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

Adnan made $$$ (500k+-) selling pictures of britney to the papers .

jlove

#18 i have always hated his facial hair! he looks so gross and creepy. the landing strip makes him look like a cheese ball. UGH ewww

Ummmhmmm

bitchykins
You took the words outta my mouth !

Tangie

You girls are nuts...he is hot! I would do him in a heartbeat! LOVE dark guys, there is an air of mystery about them!

who cares

TO POST # 21 HAVE YOU HAD YOUR EYES CHECKED LATELY? HOT????? THAT GUY IS DOWN RIGHT CREEPY LOOKING WITH HIS PUBIC LANDING STRIP ON THE CHIN,,,,,, HE IS NASTY NASTY LOOKING
I CAN RECOMMEND A GOOD EYE DOC IF YOU WANT------------------ HE LOOKS LIKE A CAMEL ( AND NOT A CIGERETTE CAMEL I MEAN THE REAL 4 LEGGED KIND)

I'm hungry

THIS GUY JUST LOOKS LIKE A COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE CREEP ... AND HE HAS ONE OF THE MOST "PUNCHABLE" FACES I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME ....

Sad

Why does Adnan remind me of a housefly with those glasses? Buzz Buzz!

He's not hot looking-but then neither is Britney. I would say they are equal in looks. How does he pay his bills?

wtf

damn....adnan is doing the whole family! at least he doesn't have to worry about getting Jamie Lynn preggo

????

adnan ghalib he is a ugly afghan and is wan be spanish person and also your living a fake life.. and britney you can find some one else for your life you dont need him you all ready miss up your life so the best thing for you to do is stop dating and stop going to rehab and stop acting stupid. get your life back in shape.

jo

But Adnan was whit Britney on Saturday night !? I say a vedeo on JFXONLINE , Britney drive Adnan car . I Adnan was not denied , they just tell him to comeback a 11:00 !?

idiotwood

this guy is a complete douchebag.

cochino

hey TMZ

why would you think anyone cares

sc23

Is "no country for old men" out already? hmm

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments