Billie Jean

Not My Lover,

Just a Trespasser!

3/12/2008 4:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0312_billie_jean_jackson_booking-1A woman named Billie Jean Jackson was arrested for trespassing at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch. We don't make this stuff up, folks.

S
anta Barbara County sheriff's deputies were called to the house Monday night after Neverland's security detained Billie Jean, 60, who has long claimed to be Michael's wife.

She
was arrested and booked at the Santa Barbara County Jail.

T

Huckbilly, the wig doesn't change her face, f**ktard! She doesnt have any wrinkles and her skin looks great. So, therefore, she does look great for her age!

Wendy

That bitch looks like New York from Flava Flav's old harem!!!! LOL

Wendy

Sheeeit... There go New York!!!

Denise

wow! isn't that a little ironic!

Anti-Society

Why would any sane person want to get with Michael Jackson the freaking nutcase of the century--obviously she is not all there.

whynot

she is higher than a kite in that photo

tmz fan

she's not a ten year old boy so she's probably safe.

richard pierce

Talk about butt ugly . . . to quote a line from Richard III - "Dogs bark at me as I go past".

lmk1979

Wow, is that the lady from the video. She looks scary now, are you sure she wasn't the lady from the Thriller video?? Whatever she is she looks haggered.

Pussyboy

Its a rerun of the Flip Wilson show.

Special guest: GERALDINE !

footballisus

wow she totally looks like rick james from the super freak days

sabrina273

IDIOTS. That is not a 60 year old woman. Just own up to your typo and fix it

Tranzy

OMG it is so wierd that her name is Billy Jean and #15 really has a point this is bazar but cool too. or what if she is so obsessed with him that she changed her name to Billy Jean

Tranzy

to number 49 do not think your stupid assumptions will get me mad I know what you are trying to do you are trying to make us "blacks" mad well let me tell you something sweety. I am full Black FULL BLACK baby and I am in college i am 19 with no children. I have never done drugs i dont even smoke cigs. I graduated my highschool in the top of my class TOP of my class. baby I work hard. My whole family work hard my mother went to higschool graduated then went to college and graduated then went to another college and graduated then went to a nursing school graduated and is still adding on to her career. I will be a lawyer to help not only my people but everyone you are stupid I'm sorry but you are stupid obama's name is african he did not give himself the name so now instead of judging someone for their color now you have gone to their name you Kathy are stupid very stupid indeed. My whole family including aunt cousins brothers sister even my friends that are black is the opposite of all that crap you talk about and whats funny most of the white friends i have are crack heads i'm tryna help. Your so stupid. but in all fairness it is your opinion in even tho i am FULL BLACK i feel everyone opinions matter even the stupid ones

big balls