Courteney Cox Arquette and That Guy

3/12/2008 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The usually camera shy "Dirt" star Courteney Cox Arquette was in rare form last night at the Sheryl Crow concert. In fact, not only did she not hide from the cameras, but also she took the time to sign a ton of autographs.
Courteney Cox -- click to launch
Oh yeah, that guy she's married to was there as well.

jlove

i love courtney and her husband!

Michelle

That guy she's married to? Come on TMZ. David Arquette is a funny funny guy, adn pretty famous. give him a break. And I love Courtney!

esby77

I love the fact that TMZ is too stupid to get that Dirt is a parody of TMZ and other tabloids....you act like they're ripping off storylines from you, WHEN IN FACT THEY ARE SATIRIZING THE VERY ACTIONS YOU TAKE AND STORIES YOU COVER! That's the point einsteins! in the words of Al Franken " satire is a protected form of free speech, even if the person being satirized doesn't get it!"

JuJu

She used to be pretty before she messed with her lips. So sad.

scarlett

I use to wear my hair like her, flat, straight, parted in middle, tucked behind the ears ... in 1975! C'mon Courtney, do something else with your hair!

scarlett

Hmmmm .. must mean that Jen was not too made at Sheryl for the stupid comment she made about she and Jen were the dumpers, not the dumpees. We know Courtney would not have attended concert if Jen was mad at Sheryl.

Shia is a man now

David is hot......I'd love to be his wife.

Oh and Harvey, please lose the black sippy cup and green straw. I can only imagine the amount of bacteria growing in that thing!

Whu?

I like Courtney's hair. Not everyone wants fluffy hair.

actright

She doesn't look to happy about it, in fact, she looks pretty damn discussed about the whole thing. I know when she was done, she told David "You see them, this is why I usually don't sign autography....yuck." Yes, I agree w/many, it is time for a new look.