Don't Say Her Name Three Times!

3/12/2008 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" wannabe Amanda Overmyer performing last night -- and Michael Keaton in the 1988 film, "Beetlejuice."
Amanda Overmyer and Beetlejuice
One of them has demons to exorcise.

We're just sayin'!

TarnishedAngel

13. I amn not not be getting all the supermodels all you hot shots are getting but I think she's hot. She's not everybody's cup of tea but I say "F**K TEA!"

Posted at 11:55AM on Mar 12th 2008 by Tacos Rule

You're my hero. Couldn't have said it better myself.

TarnishedAngel

Posted at 11:55AM on Mar 12th 2008 by Tacos Rule

You're my hero. Couldn't have said it better myself.

tracey

She needs to go next week, tonight Kristy needs to go!

T

STFU, TMZ! This chick can SING!! U r the same idiots who think BOY GEORGE, aka Carly Smithson can sing. Get a clue.

MGM KID

Shes got a cute face , just change that stupid ass hairdo

got nothing better to do

I love Amanda! She is a totally rockin' chick!
But, yeah, she should never wear those pants again.
Can't wait for them to get the stylists.

Michelle

oh god she has to go and go back as being a nurse scaring those patients away!!!!

Michelle

omg that was the first thing i said last night when i saw her lol!!

ANNA

I like her. She's different from all of the other cookie cutter girls that have been on the show. I would love to hear her tone it down and do something like Bonnie Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me".

Sharon Chicago

I really LIKE AMANDA... and her stage presence is great... I hope she cuts out more than she has with belting out her lyrics... she can afford to be over the top more in her performance and making her songs her own.... I enjoy listening and watching her.

Keifer not ok

Her songs all sound the same. She's a one trick pony, definitely.
Besides, why do "rocker chicks" all have that stereotypical badly bleached hair , black leather and Melissa Ethridge/Janis Joplin too- many -cigarettes -and- whiskys-in- the -gutter -voice? She looks like a reject from Brett Michaels Rock of Love. Hey wait - she sounds just like Peyton! Another graduate from the Janis Joplin school of singing! ;)

Terri

lol....good one, TMZ!

marlena

at least amanda is keeping it real and isnt a fake or a flake...thats what american idol should be about...u shouldnt have to change...be yourself....and the ones that have had a record deal should not be on the show...

patsy ramsey

thats the funniest 'were just saying' in years. i was laughing so hard, that soup shot out of both nostrils.
the tmz staffer who posted this one should received a massive bonus

Mary Jane

Um dressing like Beetlejuice IS flaky, and she is fake because she is NOT her self, but a caricature of someone else. *shudders*

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments