Don't Say Her Name Three Times!

3/12/2008 2:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" wannabe Amanda Overmyer performing last night -- and Michael Keaton in the 1988 film, "Beetlejuice."
Amanda Overmyer and Beetlejuice
One of them has demons to exorcise.

We're just sayin'!

Jen

Ah, Steven Tyler wore something like that in concert years ago.

....hmmmm

she doesn't have the chops to pull off total eclipse of the heart...she has no range..

Whu?

Ha ha ha ha! That side-by-side comparison is just perfect.

pay atention

I agree that every song she sings sounds the same. I think she has potential for being a "one hit" singer and then it will all be over. I too would love to see what she would look like with normal hair color and dressed nicer. She looks a lot older than the young early 20's they say she is. She also seems like an unhappy person to be getting the opportunity of a lifetime!

ANNIA

RE: John Berryman

How can you be so cruel with your comments? For peace's sake, he's only 16 years old. If you don't like them, don't watch, or don't vote for them. Why must you be so hafeful to people who have done nothing to harm you?

I don't see you go up there and sing & take the snide remarks from all the judges in front of millions of people. they have more guts than I me and you, that's for certain. Shame on you!!!

bvak

It just sounds so elementary school when people say "I don't like her hair", "She doesn't smile", blah, blah, blah... obviously she has more personality than YOU, otherwise YOU would be on a stage in front of millions of people singing...
This comparison to Beetlejuice was funny - gotta admit that... but come ON people.... how THIRD GRADE CAN YOU GET? There are a lot more things in this world to be disgruntled about besides someones black and white hair... geezus... She is not American Idol material to me, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have talent - she wouldn't be there if she didn't. Sounds like a lot of HATERS and jealous fools....

Shell

I really wanted to like her because she's from the area I live. But I just don't get her. Every song sounds the same, her facial expressions while she's singing are painful to watch. I don't care about her appearance, to each their own. She needs to sing with just a guitar or piano to back her, so we could hear her voice without all the screaming rock sound. That's fine, but she needs to show diversity. Sorry, but I can't think of one thing I like about her, it's too bad because it would be cool to have an idol from the Lafayette area.

jack

I don't know, she just looks like a freak.. in a good way of course.. Im just saying

jack

Nelson

She makes my ears bleed.

He's just another Idiot

Her voice is okay and she has sort of a cute face - but what's with her hair? Does she wear two wigs? It looks like some kind of animal sitting on her head. Doesn't she have a mirror to see how goofy she looks?

He's just another Idiot

BigTicket

70. Can't believe how nasty some people are... she doesn't fit the "norm"?!?! What the HELL is normal anyway? She is different, she isn't afraid fo being herself and she has a great voice... she can't sing opera, but I don't want to hear her sing opera - I want to hear her sing Joan Jett...

Posted at 7:55PM on Mar 12th 2008 by bvak

....but at least we aren't Skunk-Heads

Tranzy

I LOVE AMANDA and she lives in my state but this is so funny very funny and however said it like a cross between a skunk and a zebra very funny you should be a sitcom writer

everything was very funny now can i have my check please