Heather 911 Call -- Dr. Fears Suicide

3/12/2008 4:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call that sent paramedics racing to Heather Locklear's house over the weekend.

As TMZ first reported, paramedics arrived at Heather's house on Saturday after getting dispatched on a "suicide attempt" call. When they arrived Heather was fine.

The doctor says on the tape, "I have a patient and I have feeling she's suicidal."

The tape is the second 911 call the doc made. He says he called 15 minutes earlier and was following up.

Tragic Hollywood Blondes -- click to launch

scarlett

#8 and #12 have it right. What if he had not called and something had happened? I would appreciate a doc like that.

Kitty

This is another one of Ashton Kutcher lame "jokes" on the media. Didn't we just talk about this last week?

Bubblebunny

No reason EVER to breach patient confidentiality, unless ordered to do so by the Court. I hope she sues.

Kitty

This is another one of Ashton Kutcher's lame media "jokes".Didn't we just talk about this last week?

DeeDee

I don't know where this doctor lives, but perhaps he should have driven out to her house and called 911 on the way.

tiggy

If he cared about his patients he wouldn't dole out the meds so freely. He knows they're bad. That's why he's so paranoid. He also would be able to find his patients addresses and their emergency contact info. He doesn't sound very bright. That probably explains the discrepancy between his over the phone evaluation and what the police and paramedics found. Stupid, paranoid, profiteer who's probaby on meds himself. That's my evaluation. If I had his number I'd report him. I hope someone does.

frogs and gravel

One of the previous articles said that Heather was on prescription drugs
for depression. Where do these doctors come from?
If I went to my Dr. and
told him my family was just killed, I had cancer and had intense pain from
getting hit on the head with a baseball bat, he would roll his eyes and tell
me to take some over the counter aspirin. Do these Doctors take bribes or
do these actors just do a very good job at acting?

B.D

THIS GUYS SOUNDS LIKE A QUAK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEATHER , GET YOURSELF A NEW M.D. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T HAVE AN ADDRESS !!!!!!!!!! BUT SHE LIVES IN A GATED COMM !!!!! DUH, WHAT ARE THEY

SUPPOSE TO GO DOOR TO DOOR ???????? WHAT AN IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biteme

Let he kill herself if she wants. Population control. So some other Hollywood idiot can breed more of their useless spawn into the world.

mamajj

What kind of dumbass Dr. is this? He doesn't have a address 4 his patient?
Does he not make his patients fill out paperwork. U know name, ADDRESS,
phone #, ins. info u know standard stuff u fill out everytime u step foot
into a docs office. Time 4 a new Dr.

Debbie

Sounds like a real set up to me....................... I be calling the board on his BUTT......

Orelinde

I think that the doctor was legiit, and doing his job. If she is his patient, let alone taking medication for anxeity or depression not to mention she has a theropist she needs help. I think she is also one who is STARVED for attention, so perhaps she did threaten suicide, full well knowing the frenzy she'd stir up. I mean really,....what HAS she done lately?

Amanda

The stass at TMZ is so sunny, they always catch people with the weirdest expressions on their faces.

Sharona

Heather is one of the hottest girls on the planet...what in her life would make her suicidal?

tickles

Seems to me if I was the Doctor to someone like Heather (who is adorable by the way!) and I was speaking to her on the phone about her problems and was worried about her...I would have gotten into my car and made a house call. Just imagine how much he probably charges...I think it would have been a little more responsible for him to do that than to call 911...over quite possibly nothing.
I feel sorry for Heather...but I hope she lets everyone know who her Doctor is/was so he can be dropped by the Hollywood crowd. If he loses all his high profile rich patients it will serve him right. (and it would be interesting to find out if he is Denise Richards doctor..she is turning out to be a total skank!)