Ring the Alarm! Medics Sent to Beyonce's Trailer

3/12/2008 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before midnight yesterday, paramedics were called to Beyonce's trailer on the New Jersey set of her new film "Cadillac Records" -- but it was her mom, Tina Knowles, who needed the medical attention.

TMZ spoke exclusively to Beyonce's father, Matthew Knowles, who said medics were called because Tina has the flu and began to experience shortness of breath. Paging Janet Jackson!

Matthew tells us Tina's blood pressure was a little high and she was checked out by medics -- but she was not transported.

Tangie

I think the people saying the stuff to "Hi, Mom" are really disturbed. Evil, much? I hope I never run into the likes of you in the dark! So much hate for people you don't even know. Disturbing!

Winky Vitalic

now now kelli - admit it - what really disturbs you is that some of us folks just don't like you. so stop the santimonious bs - i'm truly sorry that hi mom's mom has cancer, but i am sure that ALL of us has/have had someone in our family with cancer. and tmz is not about my family or yours. it's a CELEBRITY GOSSIP SITE. perhaps you'd also be better off checking out the 700 club if this upsets you so.

and no, you wouldn't want to meet me in a dark ally; but i would never go to the flyover state where you live!

brit supporter

Man people are nasty on here. Bouncy Bodilicious Beyonce was probably thinkin moma was havin a heart attack. Beyonce keeps a very busy sedgewool and moma needs to let her girl do her thing and let the poor girl have some room to breath.

pattie in cali

#9 i am so sorry for your mom an you, GOD BLESS, prayers are there, my mom too! she has a year. it hurts ,

Winky Vitalic

and while i'm at it, dear kelli, speaking of hateful - you and your boy toy lenn k have written some of the MOST vile and hate-filled posts about paris, britney, lindsey, etc. so unless you are willing to face up to the fact that you are the person you criticize most (i suggest you read "seat of the soul" by gary zukov) don't expect me to give any credence to anything you have to say.

buh-bye!

Winky Vitalic

Ok, enough of everyone's mom having cancer...let's get back to Beyonce's mother si vous plait!

Kelli

*rolling my eyes for lenn k. 2* imitation is a form of flattery? uh-uh!

Liz

irene gracey, size 0 - Aren't you the classy woman???? Here is a NEWSFLASH for you: People that hide behind a computer and feel the need to post their size, are usually right the opposite of what they are saying! So, go eat some fruit and keep pretending you are a size 0!

Tangie

My, my! So hot and bothered by someone in a computer! LOL that cracks me up, you are so willing to show how weird you are. You are of no consequence to me. Period. Have a good day!

Hey

Where in jersey are they filming???

pattie in cali

sorry 13, i needed those ten pounds, sorry to let you down, i was really sick, i don;t need to lose anything, hahahahaah, thanks for the kind words

pattie in cali

all i know is when i got the shot, i was sick , 5 days later, now, i might have been on my way of getting the flu. but i was really sick, glad its over,

Winky Vitalic

hey kelli and no way - i find it somewhat amusing that you are the ones so terribly upset by my clothing size. i work very hard to maintain my physique and will continue to do so. did i comment on your screen names? i am PROUD of who i am and how i look - can you say the same? i doubt it. i think you think 'real women' are a size 14 - don't hate me b/c i'm beautiful!

ttfn!

Bubblebunny

That flu is deadly, especially for someone with heart issues. Get better, Beyonce's Momma.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

OK Kelli get off your GD high horse... I am so sick of your BS...you attack people all the time.
No Way -- admit it your are fat and jealous...

here is the real reason Tina passed out...her weave was to tight!
how the HELL does Beyonce do shampoo conmercials when she wears a GD weave...the Korean girl that gave up that hair should be in the commercials.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments