Ring the Alarm! Medics Sent to Beyonce's Trailer

3/12/2008 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just before midnight yesterday, paramedics were called to Beyonce's trailer on the New Jersey set of her new film "Cadillac Records" -- but it was her mom, Tina Knowles, who needed the medical attention.

TMZ spoke exclusively to Beyonce's father, Matthew Knowles, who said medics were called because Tina has the flu and began to experience shortness of breath. Paging Janet Jackson!

Matthew tells us Tina's blood pressure was a little high and she was checked out by medics -- but she was not transported.

just wondering

Patti, the flu is awfull, it usually takes a couple of wks for the vaccine to take effect, since u weren't symptomatic at time of innoculation, u most likely had the virus in u incubating at that time and obviously didn't know it...pure co-incidence that it came to fruition after the flu shot..it was festering anyways and nothing u could have done to stop it.

Liz

irene gracey, size 0 - No precious I have NEVER even held a size 14 in my hand! But since you seem to be so familiar with that size, I am sure it fits you a little snug! Put the cookies down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

katmoon

The flu can cause some serious complications where you need to go the hospital.
Prayers for Tina. Get Well soon:)

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I got a horrible flu after some cosmetic surgery... I hope the best for Tina...she seems like a beautiful if a bit plump woman.. the RACISTS on her like that CREEP Kelli need to leave her alone....

Kelli

STOP!!!!

Winky Vitalic

no way, perhaps your screen name should be 'no weigh' because you 'no weigh' less than a size 14 honey. hmmm...me thinks you and little miss kelli may be one in the same. your styles are frighteningly similar.

now no weigh, perhaps you should head to wal-mart and get a richard simmons video - does he still have those meal cards?

and beyonce honey, hope mom gets better. but this is surely a sign from god to quit 'designing' those tacky clothes! you're no vera wang. get well soon! and hope kelli and no weigh get the flu next! they need a little detoxing.

UnInformed

I know from personal experience that this Flu this year is ultra nasty. And, they say in the medical community that this flu was not covered in the shot. My husband, myself, my youngest daughter and my son all had it last week. It started with my husband and withing about 3 hours of the symptoms, we ended up taking him to the E.R. as well. He too thought he was having a heart attack. It causes major shortness of breath, pain in the arm from caughing, and burning in the chest. So, I can see how these people are alarmed. My thoughts are will all those with the flu this year, finally by day 5... you again feel human.

LOL

Celebs are often detached and unaware of their frailties and mortality because their ego is often times twisted. So when they are struck w/ an illness or reminded that they are infact capable of being broken down & helpless.... they panic. How are these popular women catching a flu bug news or even gossip worthy is beyond my understanding. Billions without medical insurance, you can't feel sorry for them... and they're definately not worth arguing with others about. There are other variables far more important than some broads coming down w/ the damned flu.

MOVING ON!!!!

Dee

There are 3 flu strains floating around that are not covered by the vaccination this year. 50 children actually have died this year in our state due to the flu. The flu virus is nothing to mess with.

Chykshyt

BEYONCE SHOULD STOP MAKING ATTEMPTS TO BE A MOVIE STAR SHE CANNOT ACT!!!!!!!!!! SHE WILL NOT GET NOMINATED AND GET AN OSCAR LIKE JENNIFER HUDSON, SO SHE SHOULD STOP ENVYING HER AND STICK TO HER MUSIC.. AND MAKE SURE THAT RIHANNA DOESNT KEEP OUTSHINING HER SINCE SHE SEEMS TO BE HER COMPARISON COMPETITION SO FAR .............................................AND TMZ U BETTER NOT ERASE MY COMMENT AGAIN.....

VS

Gracie size O or whatever your name is. I think you do not exist! No one can be such a jerk and live! No one has to brag
about being a size O who cares! It's what's in your heart and head that matters. Let's not forget the checkbook. Bet that's
a fat O too. You make me sick. Bitioch! Now go take your skank size O and wash! BTW, but something where your heart should be like a cheeseburger!
Oh, yes, I am a perfect size 4. Dare to dream! The girls mother had a breathing problem. Are
we jealous becuase we are Big fat O on every level including the brains. Person grown up! Shiz!

Kelli

Thank you 43. For the record THIS KELLI never argued with her on here.

VS

I think you do this just to get a rise out of people Grace! Well not again. I think you are a size 18 and wish in one hand
and dream out of another. You want people to hate themselves because you think being a O is perfect. No baby that's
not the way it goes. Get HELP!

VS

MIMi would you say that about Britney? I bet not! You are a jerk! What a hater. B can do whatever she pleases. Do you have her money and looks NOT!@ TMZ reports on every thing if you dont' like it then don't read it. Biotch!

Grandmother Lohan

maybe her moms got a good look at the clothes she designs!!

i'd be happy if they both died.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments