Simon: Stripping is Hernandez's Salvation?

3/12/2008 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Simon Cowell thinks David Hernandez's g-string gyrations at Dick's Cabaret could actually help him -- but probably not enough from staying off the chopping block.

TMZ spotted the brutally honest judge at Ago after the show and after raving about "the Irish one," he also gave his predictions for who should get the boot tonight -- will he be right?

raggedy

Love Simon but not those sweaty

crys

He was actually very pleasant and answered peoples' questions. I liked how he appreciated humor and signed autographs. People say all this crap about him being biting on the show, but he seems to at least be down to Earth and respectful to even the bottom dwellers (paps). I think this was actually a decent exchange.

Liz

#1 - you idiot.....................please take your spam and whatever else you are offering to another place! Simon Cowell is not looking for a serious relationship, he is in one!

thats right

i think christy lee cook needs to go, her country version freaked me out. chikeze kicked ass last night which i wasn't expecting but it was nice to see. i cant stand brooke, i dont know why, just something about her. david a showed whats really up last night. he cant handle the pressure or memorize lines. why not pick a song you know some of the words to? and his lip licking is an irritation.

Sidney

Actually, Simon was very nice in this video!!

Amazing T!

I can't stop staring at his moobs- Why must he insist on wearing those V-necks?

me

I can't stand American Idol, will it be over soon.

annoyed

Spammers, take your stupid dating website crap and get lost.

For those who want to be famous: if you can manage to get on "American Idol", it's almost a given that you will be famous. This has to be one of the most overhyped shows on TV. I am so sick and tired of hearing about AI, and what this contestant did before he or she was on the show, or who is openly gay, or whatever. I dont understand why people love to hear about this stuff. Keep putting garbage into your mind, and your brain will turn into mush. Instead, read a good book or watch a good movie. Please stop hyping this show so much. Ugggh.

mynameiskaren

My heart broke for David A. last night. Probably that mothering kinda love (I'm old enough), but I felt so badly for him. In his interview, he said that he didn't know any Beatles songs. If he wants to make it in this business, he needs to know Beatles songs. Not knowing them is like saying that you're studying classical but don't know any Mozart. His age really proved itself last night, but I'm still a huge fan. The kid can sing. As a choir director with a little bit of knowing what I'm talking about, my vote goes to David for sheer vocal talent though some of the others have a little more stage presence and experience. He's gotta learn some Beatles, though! I have teenage kids, and David's performance made me realize that I need to expose them to Beatles. They were a cultural thing, after all.

sparkys nemesis

Love Simon but not those sweaty, chest-baring shirts. And Si, there are 3 Davids? Have to specify which one.

baldyriek

I think if Paula actually came up with an original thought, she'd hurt herself.

baldyriek

I think if Paula actually came up with an original though, she'd hurt herself. She never has anything constructive to say. She just can't say anything other than "You were great" or "I was expecting more."

Mikey

SHAKE YOUR MAN PARTS DAVID!

nsb

simon cant even remember a girls name

kimberly

amanda overmeyer is my favorite she totally kicked ass last night i hope she makes it to the final 3 aleast

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments