"The (Not Yet a) Man Show"

3/12/2008 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The photo was taken of Adam Carolla -- long before he gained a legion of testosterone-filled followers by hosting the "The Man Show," and subsequently lost said followers by joining this year's cast of "Dancing with the Stars."

COMMENTS

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

how bout now we have a show called"the human being show"were every1 learns how 2 love 1 another az equals without regards 2 ne characteristics at all tune in turn on and drop out give kidz equal rights

He's Boring now

He looks and now has proven he is Gay. No Manly stuff here anymore, even in high school he looks like a wuss who got the crap knockec out of him for being so sweet looking.

Phoney

justagirl

I totally called this one! I've been a huge fan of Ace Rockolla (his Loveline alter-ego) for over 6 years now. Never thought he would do something like DWTS, but I'm still stoked he'll be back on TV soon.

Sharon

I thought he was the funnier of the two on the Man Show. Husband and I watched it all the time; they were very UN-PC, which was great at the time. Loved the midget skits especially, and the ones with Kimmel and his son. Hysterical if you can catch the Man Show in reruns. Only with Kimmel and Carrolla, tho.

Lynette Carrolla

He's my man. He's hot. He's rich. He's smart. He's funny. You're not. Suckers.

leslie

I LOVE Adam! He rocks!

Biker 1957

On his radio show he's always clucking about his earlier career as a general contractor. He loves to talk about all the homes he's built and his knowledge of construction. Funny thing is, when you check with the Contractors State License Board to verify these facts, they've never heard of him! You'd think that America's funniest General Contractor would at least have a license! As it turns out, he is every bit the poser and pretender as those he enjoys ridiculing. Adam Corolla, unlicensed, bootleg, hack "contractor". ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sushi

He looks hot! Love that man.

Theresa Strasser

Hey #9 be nice. Adam's a great guy. He's my boss and I love him.

Theresa Strasser

Oops my bad I meant #12.

Freddy

Looks like Rumer Willis.

Theresa Strasser

Hey it's me, Danny Bonaduce. Adam is one of my closest male friends and I can assure you he is not gay. He taught my girlfriend everything she knows about how to please a man. Thanks Adam. I am going to take her to Gretchen's funeral. Hey did I ever tell you about the day my dad died? It was awesome!

dupes

Whoa, I totally had no idea. Good one.

DJS

He's still a d0uche.

Lamarr LaTrell

I'd swallow his pole anytime

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments