There's Nothing Like Paris

3/13/2008 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It ain't easy being Paris Hilton. The girl has one of the biggest to-do lists in town!
Paris Hilton -- click to launch
In between partying, jail time and changing boyfriends, Paris still managed to find the time on Wednesday to drive, shop, buy coffee, be photographed and shop. Did we mention shop?!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

GO Irene GO... you tell it like it is...

I am so sick of B!tches like Bunnie bashing young attractive women like Paris.

Irene they hate you becuase you are slim and have a husband that takes care of you...

Go back to wal mart you fat slobs with your runny nose brats in public school! LOL

TheTruth

The only thing on her "TO DO" list is the names of a bunch of guys. Please.

Bubblebunny

Trophy-Why do you imagine everyone is fat and jealous? My husband makes a good living and so do I. We are slim and belong to a gym, where we work out daily. I am pretty, however, there is more to life than looks. How about some depth? How about some responsibility ? How about not being an ex-con ? Are you an ex-con like Paris ? Are you a drunk like Paris ? Sex tape like Paris? Drug abuser like Paris ? Sleep around with lotsa men like Paris ? Have herpes Like Paris ? You ADMIRE someone like this because of $$$$ ? You are so very shallow . How old are you anyway ? You sound like about 13 !

Bubblebunny

I know Bunnie - she looks like Heidi Klum.She lives in our neighborhood. What do you look like, Trophy Wife ? Bet you look like Rosie O'Donnell. No one signs their name Trophy Wife (Airhead that marries for money), Slim and Trim (Anyone who has to say slim and Trim is NOT.)
Good luck with your fat self.

I call bullshit

'hi all - did you miss me? just back from the gym. who knew that little old me would stir up so much comment? my husband & I will have a good laugh about all of you over dinner tonight.'

and we will be having a good laugh at your whore daughter like always :)

I call bullshit

Posted at 8:21PM on Mar 13th 2008 by Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Kathy you are SOOOO transparent. And by the way, your husband was with ME last night.

aqualung

john belushi lives.

I call bullshit

Poor Paris, all that $$ and still just a stupid whore.

Bubblebunny

Hi Folks ! I manage a Wal-Mart in the Chicago Area. I reject the fat slob at Wal-Mart comment. We have plenty of skinny shoppers. We used to kind of be a supplier to working class and average income folks for household supplies and clothing, food, etc. The upper classes bought household supplies, tools, etc., for their hired help. Now, with this economy, EVERYONE shops for EVERYTHING, even clothing. I have noticed that all the mothers wipe all the kids' noses. The rich women have fired their maids and butlers, yardmen to pay for gasoline. Chauffers are gone.They find our gas prices to be less, too. They are having fun shopping here. Social class is a thing of the past, in this economy. Snob appeal is out. Get with it. Let's be nice to each other.

Bubblebunny

Hey double OO : I thought that was Kathy! I watched an interview with her on the E! channel once, and she is just as shallow and clueless as her poor daughters and DUI son ! The apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree ! I guess the kids can't help it ! What happened to her husband , Rick ? Doesn't he have any say in their upbringing and education ? Whew! What a freaky family !

Bubblebunny

If I had a daughter like Paris, Kathy, I would not be LOL ! I would be crying my eyes out ! Do you think it is wise to buy the cow if it gives away all its milk for free ???? Huh ? I can't hearrrrr youuuu.......

800 Pound Gorilla

Paris haters were raised by weasels.
Princess Paris is sweet and cuddly and talented and beautiful.

800 Pound Gorilla

I call bullshit

I can answer that one, I see them quite often out and about mostly around Santa Monica. Rick always looks sad and beaten down.

I call bullshit

I would be sad too if I knew my daughter was the neighborhood whore.

Judy 34A

Ok why would someone put the size they are after the user name gacie size0? It's as stupid as me just putting my bra size after my user name. That Gracie has deep seated problems, very very obvious

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments