Britney Blows Her Allowance

3/14/2008 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spotted Britney Spears at the Beverly Center late this afternoon, doing a little shopping -- she bought a pair of sunglasses and a belly ring at Claire's for a grand total of $17.

And she paid for it with a debit card in her dad's name. Short leash, no?

claire

i think people should leave her alone theres nothing wrong with shopping she is looking much healthier i wish people would leave her alone i luv u britney

jbird

She needs this childhood that she never had in the past along with the life lessons. Looks like that's what she is finally getting-fiscal responsibility lessons! No more of this "what brit wants, brit gets" crap!

lindsay

clairs's is a jiunk store for pre teens to spend their baby sitting $$$,

My daughter knows thta is a waste $$$$ place with junk & saves her $$$$

Tangie

She is just not friendly or receptive to her fans at all. Makes me wonder why she would even have any left, or why anybody cares about her at all.

Sharona

I really can't figure out who's business it is what or where this girl buys things!

Zelda

What are you going to report on next? How many squares of toilet paper she uses? Get a real job!

Uhhh?

OMG people....she only spent $17.00...so now that makes her a bad mom? Don't get me wrong, I think she's got a lot of growing up to do, and a lot of soul searching. But come on, we can't throw the book at her just because she went shopping at Claires and spent a whole $17.00. Its not like it was the last of her money and she's not going to be able to support herself! Sure $17.00 is a lot to some people....I know what it's like living paycheck to paycheck and not even having $17.00 to my name, but lets not get all judgemental on her. To each his own.

shirliana

BRITNEY DO WHAT DAD TELLS U TO DO...i AM PROUD OF WHAT U ARE DOING SO FAR.,... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...KUDOS TO YOU AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR BIPOLAR...i DO EVERYDAY....

msmotostar

Wow...I'm going to spend at least $50 at the mall today, will you follow me around and take my picture too? Does that

Alsgal

To #3 ROTFLMAO..................Your comment is such a hoot. So is it the BANGER'S and MASH or your SAUSAGE ROLLS that you put in your mouth that makes you have so much more class then American's? EXCUSE ME I NEED TO GAG!!!!! I have lived in other countries and I must say America is the BEST COUNTRY EVER. Don't be such a hater and keep your two bits to yourself. I guess your parents never taught you to have manners. RE: If you do not have something good to say..........KEEP YOUR BLOODY MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!!

just saying

Poor Britney. That must be so humiliating.
At least she's having a good hair day...

Big Bear

Why is No Talent Britney always wearing sunglasses?? Why has she been talking in an English accent?? The accent is probably because she is absolutely crazy and has several different people living in her head. I am not sure about her English voices so does anyone have other suggestions?? Britney needs to tell her little sister to keep her legs together!!!

Kelli

Big Bear it is a Brittish accent.

valweezy

yeah she really does BLOW her allowance...on coke

ellen

You guys suck. She is doing her best, if you can't be a pop star be a pop supporter!
I love her now that she went crazy! Bless the Bipolar.