Brit's Toxic Behavior Cooling Down

3/14/2008 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brit's conservatorship has really been working -- she's got a real job, has been dancing in the studio and was even spotted driving herself just yesterday. And that pink wig -- forget about it!

Brit Brit was seen behind the wheel as she maneuvered her SUV out of the FOX lot after filming her upcoming sting on "How I Met Your Mother -- where TMZ has learned the cast absolutely loved her and described her as "laid back and collected."

If the only thing she can be faulted for is smoking a cigarette, that's a vast improvement!

Hoser-eh

a couple weeks withouit a meltdown.....she'll be nominated for the nobel peace prize

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

it shouldnt work be bad again brit we need u free comment#4m i posted under a diffrent story sum1 put it here unpurpose 2 be an idiot!!!!!

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

Winky Vitalic

Britney - your fans are glad that you're doing so much better. And for "people" (and I use that term very loosely) like Lenn K, Kelli, Honey and britbritisaskank (oooh, there's an original name), they only want to see bad things happen to others so they can feel morally superior. I can only imagine what stellar citizens they are. Get well Britney - you have our support!

Britney haters - one assumes you also hate Paris, Nicole, Lindsay, etc. - perhaps if you channeled your burning hatred for all young girls into your diet, exercise, and employment (if any of you are employed...) you might be more productive! I hope you all burn in hell - and don't get pissed since that's what you want for Britney.

my, my, my

Sam....gone
Ali....gone
Adnan.....next
All will be well.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

Bubblebunny

Best of look to Brit ! She's comin' around.

SoliZ's_GuRl

yay!!! thats my girl................cant wait to say TOLD YA!!

SoliZ's_GuRl

i
love
brit

Lynne

A couple of these posts sound like they were written by Sam.
What rock has he been hiding under these days anyway?
What a difference having him and Ali out of her life has made.
It sure would be great for her if she does get to be in more episodes.
All the best to Brit and her family.

Me, myself and I

Maybe Britney's medication has leveled out enough for her to drive.

Robert

nice to see that britney's pulling it togeter. now brit start woking on giving up the cigs. [not important ] the public spotlght realy isnt all that. is't more trouble than it's worth at times. concentrate on your kids work and invetments. find your self a good charity and stick to it.and if your not sure about something ask your pop for advise. I myself am a hethen so I under stand. just don't let the hethen out in pulbic.be very picky about who you hang with, in case yu havent noticed girl your wealthy there are leachs out there lookng fo a purse to suck on. good luck chick...

mandi

GO BRITNEY!!! GOOD FOR YOU!

Lola Engle

Thank goodness Lufti is gone. I don't doubt poor Britney has issues of her own but he was definitely making everything worse for her.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

nicotine haz health beinifits leave brit alone its fine 2 smoke and alot of her other behavior that people complained about 2!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments