Stop in the Name of Ugg!

3/14/2008 1:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As she walked through the back alleys of Beverly Hills on Thursday, Diana Ross was anything but supreme in a pair of cataract shades, "Biggest Loser" sweats and 2003 Ugg boots.

The 63-year-old diva picked up some takeout, which officially made her a bag lady.

Standards are badly needed.

I'm so sure TMZ staff and the rest of her critics all go for take-out with hair done, in full make-up, in evening wear and heels.
Diana Ross makes a statement just by being who she is. Period. Neat lady, and thanks very much for the motown memories that weave soul throughout my past existence, and put me on the stage myself. :)

Ashamed of her Race

And I thought it was Oprah? I would swear its Oprah without the makeup artists.

Alan

Look now...Mary W. Who da betta one? Alan

derby

DIVA..................

Libby

It's amazing to me how stupid such sites as this one continues to be: nothing to do but point at the human moments of famous people so others much less accomplished can feel better about their mediocre lives. Diana Ross looks good in this photograph, I like everything she's wearing, and she's a great performer!

BlueberryMuffin

Stop in the name of UGGLY!!! Ewwww, she is icky. Every time I see her I think of her and Gene Simmons together and I want to throw up. Not sure who's grosser, her or Gene. The 2 of them together is just repulsive!

ruth

Jeez...what's wrong with you folk....she looks absolutely fine. Hope I look that good at 63...

C'mon the UGGS lol!

Cyn

Uggs are not "out of date" because they were never a TREND in the first place. They've been an integral part of the Aussie wardrobe for 30 years.

Hollywood is just slow on the uptake.

Uggs were created by a surfer, for surfers. The sheepskin keeps the body temp stable in either winter or summer,and zaps up any moisture. And they are comfortable as all hell.

You Americans can stick to your "out of date" or "trendy" little busy bee catagorizations of everything. We Aussies on the other hand know a good thing when we find it.

me

She still looks better than most women half her age .... she's allowed to be casual... she gives enough glamour when she's traveling around the world doing her sold out concerts.

jimmyjazz

Tee hee! made her "officially a bag lady"..too funny. Her clown pants are funny. very un-diva

jimmyjazz

TEE HEE!!!! THOSE SWEATS ARE TOO FUNNY. I BET SHE'S MAD THAT YOU CAUGHT THIS!!! YOU GUYS ARE WAY MORE INTRUSIVE THAN YOU WERE IN HER HEY DEY. SHE HAS CUTE KIDS! LOVED THEM IN "LIFE SUPPORT" WITH QUEEN LATIFAH....ABOUT HIV...VERY IMPORTANT MOVIE

Spec1

I would love to be her friend. I have loved her for over 45 years since "Your Heart Belongs to Me". She is truly the Supreme Diva.....you look good girl...

Steve McGinnis

Its great seeing her as normal. I went to the grocery store in my shorts and flip flops today. :) Its good to know her everyday life is just as normal as everyone else. Now I'm wondering if she ordered hot and sour soup or won ton?

hater

not even on my worst day would i be caught in a pair of outdated, overrated uggs....so early 90's

dozi119

Give her a break she isn't on stage. I am sure you aren't
dressed up everytime you leave your house. When she is
on stage she looks elegant. I have been a fan for
years. Don't forget to look in a mirror sometime.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments