Hottest Videos -- Week of 3/9

3/15/2008 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So Britney walks into a bar ... no, literally.

After Brandon Davis finally found his ride outside of Villa, a very boobalicious club-goer unleashed a rant on him to rival the classic "Lindsay Lohan is a firecrotch!" diatribe. How original.

Heidi Montag and Mayor McCheese were together at LAX Nightclub in Las Vegas last night stinking up the dance floor.

Adnan went to Britney Spears' gated community (supposedly to see someone else) but the only person he got to see was Britney ... on his iPhone.

Michelle Rodriguez got back on her high (and unintelligible) horse, complaining to us that "real" people don't live in L.A. and the paps make her religious.

mja21

Doesn't Briitney lean?

a real mommy

a real mommy bows down to tmz..oh and not first, but maybe second or third

a real mommy

a real mommy then busts out laughing...

smart chick

these are nothing compared to the hot free funny videos on my site. click my name !

Onlinefan

hot video!! wow! I saw lots of such hot video at interracialconnect.com. which is a niche interracial dating site.Thousands of new members FREE to join daily to meet dream date there.

All3y

LOLAT I'm in New Zealand Michelle, and I didn't even know you were here. Yep, we are pretty normal, acting like sheep much the rest of the world, just not so many cameras. Poor LA sods. PS I'm a real mum too Real Mommy.
Fifth?

Hair Farmer Joe

I cannot believe I'm so bored that I'm looking at this site - I must be tired ...

Party 'till you die!

And Spammers who spread spyware like 4:57 and 5:05 deserve to get their fingers crushed!

Party 'till you die!

Sorry, 8:05, you are the WORST OF ALL THE DIRTBAGS and deserve a very bad crushing of the fingers and more!

Party 'till you die!

6:13, you too. Spread your spyware and get your fingers crushed!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Is this true? a friend of a a friend of mine works at the Omni hotel in Atlanta. Last night we had a tornado downtown...many guests were intown for the SEC championship... why hasn't TMZ reported on the lovebirds Stedman and Dina being evacuated from the hotel? the Omni worker said it was pretty much a panic as the storm came through... most people were out of the hotel for the game but he and other employees had to bang on each door and tell people to get downstairs. He was shocked to see Stedman with Dina together....

Winky Vitalic

I have also heard stories about Dina Lohan and Stedman Graham - don't know if they're true, but here in Santa Barbara, EVERYONE seems to know about this. I didn't think Harvey was protecting Oprah, but maybe he is? I for one would LOVE to hear more about these two.

lana

well maybe TMZ doesnt have any paps in the Atlanta area

fox