« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Wrestler Jeff Hardy's House Burned to the Ground

3/15/2008 7:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WWE star Jeff Hardy's home in Cameron, North Carolina burned to the ground last night -- the same week he was suspended for 60 days for failing his second drug test! He lost all his possessions, and his dog perished in the blaze.

According to legendary wrestling commentator Jim Ross' website, Hardy and his girlfriend were not home at the time. Jeff's brother, Matt, saw smoke coming from the home, but was too late to do anything about it. Jeff lived in a double-wide trailer.

The WWE has not yet released a statement.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

yassmin or yassmin hardy

i love jeff hardy sooooooo much.. and i am crazy by him.... and i love anything which jeff love it ........egypt

yassmin or yassmin hardy

moaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Iris

Attention. Jeff did NOT torch his house for the insurance money. Simply because, he had no insurance on the house. He and Beth (his girlfriend) were not home at the time. And as someone already said, he's not hurting for money. He gets royalties every time someone buys some of his merchandise. That's another reason he would have no good excuse to torch his own house. And he loved that dog to death. He would never have done anything to hurt him. So many of you are ignorant but I'm not gonna waste my time telling you all how ignorant your comments are. I wish this had never happened to him and I wish he would get his drug thing under control. He'll always be my favorite wrestler no matter what happens. When he's old and out of shape, I'll still love him. He can do no wrong in my opinion. My thoughts are with him and Beth right now. And if there is a doggy heaven I hope his dog is romping around with my dog up there.

vanessa

#5... pretty insensitive dont u think thats disgusting how u can make fun of two peoples mental wellbeing i hate beniot for wat he did but wats done is done and u cant go around saying things like that if u were a wrestler u could very well resort to drugs Jeff Hardy rules good luck with everthing else

amber

Jeff Hardy is 1 of the BEST Tna Wrestlers there is and i really do miss Jack ( his dogs name ) he waz really cute..... If u wanna c a pic of Jack go 2 Youtube and look up Jeff Hardy's dog Jack

Dale Austin

Sorry about what happened to the house.I wasnt a jeff hardy fan before but i am now.

Ray Guzman

Jeff, Im really sorry for what occured.Lets be real ur a crazy freak who lost it,money & fame make people do crazy **** especialy drugs.What the **** was going through your head? Did you bump your head that many times?Im real to myself and Im not a hater. You put your self out there u got so high you set your own house and dog a blaze,you have some explaining to do start thinking, get it together be real to yourself.

jason

why was he living in a trailer and i bet some drugs burned it down hes ruined his career

may

oh !! jeff i'm sorry to hear that

he love his dog n i love him so much

don't worry jeff

cj

jeff ur awesome so sorry for ur tragic......i love dogs and now i know my dog got hit by a car.....i love that dog like it was my own son....

indianlindy

too bad Jeff - didn't you'r brother do it??

Angie

???!!!???? This has nothing to do with Young's nursery burning down. ?:????@$@#!$!@#%$!%$%$%$#%$% $#@#$!$%~B

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8