Crazies Come Out to Boycott Other Crazies

3/16/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A group of a few hundred Xenu haters who go by the name Anonymous (hence the creepy masks) protested outside the Church of Scientology in Hollywood yesterday.

These photos from LAist.com show Anonymous picketing yesterday -- strategically, a few days after L. Ron Hubbard's birthday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

crazyisascrazydoes

First!

It' OK Buddy

I am a Firm. Firm, Firm defender of freedom of everything and I as a Mental Health Supports Professional Have extended myself many times at great extent many times in our culture! The Anglo American Culture! To dfend the Human Rights of Young Adults against our Asinine, Intrusive Statutory Rape Laws as a violation of their fundamental Right to Privacy but this "Religion" really concerns me!

Cassey

UH.. Every heard of V for Vendetta? Its a political statement. And by the way the movie kicks serious butt!

bobbyozone

scienctolgy is a weird and dangerous cult. after i bought my commercial building i found a copy of the big book on the roof. some people who had been living, more like squatting really, in the apartments next door had been using the rooftop of my building for barbeques and meetings while it was for sale. i tried reading the book, just out of curiosty. it was just so bizzare i couldn't force myself to waste the time.

YONKERS, NY

V FOR VENDETTA ROX!!! BALD NATALIE PORTMAN LIKE A MOFO? I WONDER IF THE CARPET MATCHES THE DRAPES?

Prince Von A-Hole

They are all nuts on both sides of this pool.

dmcd

I guess scientology is working for there members who cares what they believe in

FlBiker

L. Ron Hubbard was a mediocre science fiction writer at best. Hard to believe some people are stupid enough to take his bogus tax shelter serious enough to consider it a religion. He was a notorious liar.

youareallidiots

scientology is NOT a religion. never will never has never can be! it is run by evil who prey on the vunerable minds of others!

It' OK Buddy

I just looked up www.xenu.net as was seen in the photos.

It's very a big site so I could only read some of it but it is quite Data filled and not Opinionated or Propagandized at all.

You all should go there and view it.....

betty

Fortunately, people are concerned about human rights violations committed by the "Chuch" of scientology.

Scientology violates labor laws. Scientology abuses children. Children in scientology work from an early age, without benefit of child labor laws.

The "sea org" requires its members to sign a billon-year contract.

Scientology requires its members to disconnect from family and friends who are not involved in Scientology. It has no regard for the family unit.

Scientology needs to be investigated by governments who are charged with protecting children.

Anonymous Supporter

Scientology is the biggest cult I've ever seen. Their employees go into lifetime contracts, thus making them voluntary slaves. They believe in a damn alien that killed people by putting them around volcanoes then dropping bombs into the volcanoes. How effed up is that? I think believing in anything that a terrible science fiction writer wrote is lunacy in itself, but then they built a religion around it. They're a CULT and they are the only CULT/"Religion" that gets money from the government and uses it to buy real estate and YACHTS! Anonymous WILL TAKE THEM DOWN!

ed

So TMZ, can we assume that you support the "Church" of Scientology?

Swindlor

I think its great that more people are catching wise and trying to reject such a dangerous cult. I mean c'mon, the idiots brainwash people into believing human beings are perfect but covered in dead alien souls.

Alternative to Psychology my ass.

Kelli

I don't get it. Is that green man suppose to be Ron Hubbard?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments