Danny Noriega: Big Time Cruiser

3/17/2008 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danny Noriega may have been tossed overboard from the SS "American Idol" but he's already got a post-"Idol" gig.
Danny Noriega and Rosie O'Donnell
The petite performer is singing aboard Rosie O'Donnell's "R Family Vacations" cruise.
Show tunes for everyone!

Shelly

His attitude kinda annoyed me. He was a bit disrespectful. Im just saying.

Kelli

I watch a lot of the Animal Planet and National Geographic. I haven't seen gay animals going at it. I believe only humans are able to make that choice, wrong or right.

Kelli

My sister in laws friends sister went on the cruise last year as Rosies personal hairstylist.

rjinchi

That's a dude? Seriously, grow a pair little man.......

pimp

I DO NOT believe he is gay.

I'm putting down my money on that he is a sissy and will bloom into a full time tranny in the near future.

this guy is a chick.

And the cruise sounds like my definition of hell, not because I don't care for homosexuals, but because Rossie is incredibly annoying and this kid was even worse during his 15min of Idol

anthonysdreamgirl**

Wow, all these homo-phobe comments! Alot of you people don't travel much out of your little neck in the wood, do you? Hard to believe that all these gay-bashers know ANYBODY that is gay...Get a grip. The negative comments on here sound like they come from a bunch of red-neck, and VERY unwordly people...

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Leave it to Rosie to come up with a way to get herself back in the papers! Danny's 5 minutes were up about 34 minutes ago. Same for Mr. O'Donnell.

Lara

I was glad to see him booted off AI. He was just sickening to watch and sooooo full of himself. I hate to see that someone is boosting that huge ego of his. He'll never find a big enough tiara to fit that head of his now! Even though the sane people know it's not such a big honor to be hired by Rosie, I'm sure he thinks he is all that now.

Antler

Hopefully the ship sinks like Titanic , this time their will be no survivors.

udontknowme

Hmmmm....The gays really do stick together.

morningdjgirl

Wow...I am not believing all the negative comments! Danny Noriega is a very talented young man. I see it that he is taking advantage of a golden opportunity to spend time with someone (Rosie) who has been in the business and can share her experience. Remember the scripture..."Thou shall not judge" or how about those that live in glass houses should not cast stones.

sad day

I HAVE TO GIVE DANNY CREDIT. IT HAS TO BE PRETTY HARD TO COME OUT ON WORLD WIDE T.V.
BEST WISHES TO YOU DANNY...........WHAT EVER COMES YOUR WAY......PEACE OUT..

Meatetarian

Look! A wild hippopotamus kissing some girl!

Jessica

59 ... that is GREAT!! This guy is a serious puke...and so is Rosie for that matter!!

louise

I love Danny Noriega...he's adorable and I'm glad Rosie is giving him a gig. So cool Rosie!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments