Molly Shannon Pimps Out Her Kids

3/17/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Most moms run and hide when TMZ tracks them down, but yesterday Molly Shannon put her kids in the line of fire.

So is Shannon a stage mom in the making or just proud of her adorable tots? We're praying for the latter.

Babette F'angelo

She is so funny. I totally get what she's doing and it made me laugh! When she woke the kid up by adjusting his hat, I lost it.
xoxoxox - Molly.

Maddie

She is just proud of them and I think she would rather let a good picture be taken under her control than have someone chase her down for pictures... I think she is very funny and nice and loves her kids a lot!!

Liz

When I watched the video, it cracked me up.....................I always hated when my mother would lick her finger and go after my little sisters face to get something off of it! Now my sister is doing the same thing. Molly is a very funny lady and how nice of her to stop and show off her babies!

impatientgirl

I thought that was sweet! Most moms are proud to show off their kids and she knew the guys would just follow her until she gave in anyway!

Nelson

Did she charge you for the photos? NO... Isn't this what you paps wanted? YES... Why are you downing her? Shannon has beautiful babies, good for her for showing them off.

Kelli

Thats was cute. A little spit shine never hurt a kid.

Jackie

Very sweet! :)

Kacky

WTF is she thinking?

Mary

This was a sweet video. I think Molly was proud, and being very nice. Why complain about that?

abby normal

she is too funny!!!

think you confused pimp with proud

k10ason

Of course she's just a proud mom. It's nice to see stars acting normal instead of running away like frightened rabbits.

Bob Dole rules

It's a pleasure to see that Molly seems to have gotten herself back into shape after her pregnancy. She looks very sexy in those tight brown cords. If she's guilty of pimping her kids for the media then a good spanking across her sexy Irish butt would be in order. If she's NOT guilty a good single whack [ from the paparazzi photographing her] across her bum would be appropriate anyway.Go Molly!

Gretchen

I actually met her out in Montauk, last summer. She is a private person, but was very suite to all of us. Looks like she is just a proud momma!

Gretchen

Did I write Sutie? Yikes I meant sweet. LOL

thedogatemyhomework

Molly is just a nice, friendly person. There's no celebrity snob about her. We saw her, her hub (artist Fritz Chestnut) and her two kids on vacation at the beach this month and she took the time to speak with every fan who came up and spoke to her. Just watching her with her kids at the pool, it was clear that she is a great mother and that her husband is a great dad.