Heather Wins by a Leg

3/17/2008 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills McCartney did slightly better than the settlement Paul offered.

A judge in the divorce case has just ruled, and Heather walks with £16.5 million pounds -- which translates to just over $33 million bucks. That sum plus assets she currently holds from the marriage totals $48.6 million.

Paul reportedly offered $47 mil to settle, so one of the most hated women in England - no, give her some credit: she's hated in the U.S. as well -- is going to have to make do.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Liz

I could budget the hell out of 33Million!

imme

thnk god, gold digging skank

Donna

I would have given her a quid and a kick in the arse.

Natalie

She is a golddigger . . . and an evil person who married Paul for his money. I wish she did not get a penny but as far as her daugher she should be taken care of.

imme

good good

Just Sayin

Ha ha - she should have taken the settlement. Nice to see the greedy ex wives walk away with not as much as they wanted.

Ken

Palease...more than most. She is sitting pretty... For 5 years...What did she bring to the table...She scored big time...

And she get's to play victim!!!!

Reality

Heather Mills is hated in Canada also.

Max is a HOTTIE!!!

this is one of your best headlines LMAO I was really hoping to see that thing fly off during dancing with the stars

chris

I guess he should of signed a pre-nup. She is an idiot I hope she stays on the other side of the ocean. She needs to keep her tears over in England.

dshan

I agree, she's a gold-digging whore and was pretty much from the start... sad thing is theres a child in the mix who will read all these press clippings someday.

Kelli

Sir Paul, better luck next time. Pre-nup maybe?

Ken

Poor thing...she is still living in the top 1%.....
Note to woman dating rich guys ...hurry and pop the baby & get millions.....

Val

She is definitely a gold digger but I would stop short of calling her the most hated woman in the US and UK. I for one sure as hell dislike some of those OC Housewives or Condoleeza Rice much more than stupid Heather Mills. Sheesh this woman has received the most horrific press in the past few years I wouldnt be surprised if I read some half-wit tagline toting her suicide on TMZ in the next few days,

Most hated in the US...jeesh. Yall exaggerate worse than my 21 year old sister...

Obsidian

One legged gold digger...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments