Heather Wins by a Leg

3/17/2008 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills McCartney did slightly better than the settlement Paul offered.

A judge in the divorce case has just ruled, and Heather walks with £16.5 million pounds -- which translates to just over $33 million bucks. That sum plus assets she currently holds from the marriage totals $48.6 million.

Paul reportedly offered $47 mil to settle, so one of the most hated women in England - no, give her some credit: she's hated in the U.S. as well -- is going to have to make do.

Ken

Now she can stand on her own 2 feet...

Ken

He fell for the oldest trick in the book. Wear a condom when your ready to lock & load you old fool!

Daneen

HHAHAHA #42...

Seems she sure did get a leg up on Linda, too!

Ken

Hey Paul..I got a bridge to sell you...

Kelli

Hey Ken? I think you about covered it! LOL....

Ken

I'm stumped...why so much?/??

It' OK Buddy

Why? Does she STILL Like to Hobble Nob with older Rich Guys?...I Mean Hob Nob?? She just loves to Dig for Gold doesn't she? It's in her..."Blood"

Must be the Female in her!

TMZ FAN

Just hate her.. Paul should pay the bitch and move on... I hope he learned something.. The 60's and free love is over.. in 2008 love costs a lot of money... HATE HEATHER... NOW GO AWAY

Ken

I want her as my partner at the company picknic 3 leg'ed race. Bet we'd win!!!

Ken

All right ...one last one.
She suffers from foot in mouth disease....

It' OK Buddy

I hear she's great in the Sack Ken so You probably would!

princessb

Give me a break! Heather Mills mosted hated woman anywhere??? Who cares?? Get over yourself! Any PERSON has a legal right to 50% of their spouses income during a marriage. Clear and simple. They had a child together and that child has the legal right to live in a home or have a lifestyle equal to the one they would have lived in if it's parents had stayed together. Clear and simple. The only question was, how much income did Paul have during the marriage. That's what all rich people do!!! They hide their money and assets so the middle class will have to continue to pay the highest percentage of their income in taxes. So of course he didn't know what he makes a year. Obviously, less than he thought or he wouldn't of offered the settlement he did. He's an old dumbass who's losing his mind. But since all of you seem to think this evil whore cast a spell on this ancient old man and coerced him to marry her, I suppose we should continue to call her an evil whore. Dumb Asses!

Shondra

All you idiots talking about pre-nups are simply showing your ignorance.

PRE-NUPS are NOT BINDING in the U.K.!

Angiebaby

The title of this article is crass and demeaning. In layman's terms... it's lowdown. I have an extremely broad sense of humor, and there is no humor at all in the caption. Not to mention it's inaccurate. It should read "Paul Wins by a Cheek," since he made just as much of an arse out of himself as Heather did.

alwayswondering

She's no GOLD DIGGER (obvious reasons)
She's a PAN HANDLER.