Heather Wins by a Leg

3/17/2008 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills McCartney did slightly better than the settlement Paul offered.

A judge in the divorce case has just ruled, and Heather walks with £16.5 million pounds -- which translates to just over $33 million bucks. That sum plus assets she currently holds from the marriage totals $48.6 million.

Paul reportedly offered $47 mil to settle, so one of the most hated women in England - no, give her some credit: she's hated in the U.S. as well -- is going to have to make do.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

She is atramp, golddigger, repulisve, nasty, slut of a woman. paul was STOOPID!!!!!! his kid stold him not to doit. Heahter still getsmore thatn 50 million after you take in the child,and after paul dies , she will be over 1/5 ,her daughter's share so the tramp will live on forever intheir lives unless , ummm she gets hit by another motorcyle and this time, it take sall of her.

Kelli

If I was her, I'd be doing the "Texas One Step" all the way to the bank.

It' OK Buddy

Of course he stopped her from publishing a book filled with personal information which may or may not be truthful and would have revealed compromising information in Breach of integrity and the Marriage Contract and Confidence! What's wrong with you? You wouldn't do the same thing?

What kind of a person would even publish such a thing?

calling it like i see it

I think it's kinda funny. So she came up a little short of what he offered her, but what he spent in legal fees and the public humilation he suffered, I'd say she won big time. We don't know what went on behind closed doors, maybe he was a complete ass and if he wasn't, he was just a dumb one then.

M

I can not believe that this women got as much as she did, I agree with another person who stated that she is a GOLD DIGGER. Did she even have anything before Paul. I wonder if she ever loved him at all or was she just in the relationship for the money!!!! As for there daughter, I do agree that he should help support her, maybe he should have gotten custody, That way he could make sure his daughter was cared for and the monies was spent on her only. Well Paul now you can enjoy life again.
M

FlBiker

Hopefully this will get her back on her fe.... errrrr never mind.

whateveryousay

G O L D D I G G E R. Stay out of the US, PlEASE!!

Kelli

FlBiker, your funny to. I think you slept a little late. Most of the material has been used. :P

Ken

The picture of her in the news is like that of the cat who swallowed the canary.

Ken

Hey Kelli,

Have a great day. Gotta go..

Ken

OK one more...Does she get 1/2 off pedicares?

It' OK Buddy

princess,

Your name says it all.

You can go away too now and I believe I speak for pretty much everybody here when I say that...

Something smells fishy...

What good is a pre-nup anyway? If he had one this woman would have pulled a Kfed and tried to figure out another way to get Paul's money. $50 mil hurts (well me, anyway), but I guess Paul can afford it, and at least he's rid of her a$$. Sad that Beatrix (?) will have to find out what a golddigging "ho" her mother is, and that she is the byproduct of greed...SAD!!!

Ken

What do you get when you take an old fool and a one legged gold digger....A great TMZ story!!!!

Liz

Ok, there are THREE sides to every story..........................................

YOURS.......................MINE...........................AND THE TRUTH!