Cheryl Burke -- "Dancing" Tool?

3/18/2008 6:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Dancing with the Stars" is back on -- and that means Cheryl Burke is back at Hyde.

Curious how she seems to go out a heck of a lot more when she's got a show to promote, isn't it?

TmZ Fan

1st

QUEEN ALLAH

who in the h*ll is she????????????? thats y no one made a comment

TmZ Fan

15minutes of fame tick tick tock..Where is Emmitt

Georgia Girl

She's been on tour so she couldn't exactly go out in LA every night if she wasn't there.

I'll rent the DVD when it's done

She could vomit on my shoes and I still wouldn't know who she was.

Steve

The Sedaris stories tend to be dark, creepy stories, which is why I wouldn't want either of them writing my personal story. It's almost as if I would rather not have a personal story at all than have it be a Sedaris story. No offense but I don't need to win any strip poker games and have four naked guys sit on my lap. And as to earthworm stories, way too dark when done Sedaris style.

Jim

Am I the only one around here who thinks that writing "First!" is just about the lamest thing anyone can do? I mean how pathetic can a person be to call that an accomplishment?

Steve

"Hi, it's Amy Sedaris. I'm looking for a gay retarded kid, preferably one who is legally blind or at least nearsighted, that I can stalk and gay bash today. Because I'm bored. I'm hoping for one maybe with a limp so he can't run so fast when I stalk him. Also he should have bad hair so I can make fun of him. After I stalk him I'll make a sex video of him and sell it to Xtube. Oh yeah and he should have a computer so my friend Lane Steinberg can stalk him online, too, because that's more fun."

Murphy

Does anyone know where Maksim is... he was my favorite !?!?!?!?!

Viggo

Cheryl Burke is annoying. For some reason the POB @ DWTS keeps giving her good partners (except for last season) and that may be the reason she won 2x's. Most of the other girls get older men or boxers with 2 left feet. And this season she looks gaga over her partner. She needs to get voted off.

barb

11. She is annoying. It is said she is dating a young millionaire on a site called meetingwealthy. Her sexy photos and profile are found there.

Posted at 4:08AM on Mar 19th 2008 by frankin

Is it really necessary to spam this comment board? That is as bad as the idiots with their "FIRST"

Marcus

She has a weird-shaped butt. Don't get me wrong. She's smokin' hot but her rear looks long on TV. It sort of follows her back. Watch her dance and you'll see. I love her and her butt. Just wish it was more shapely.

Marcus

Mr. Matt

Haha skank is wearing the same outfit today on Good Morning America.

Maggie

Time to change the hairstyle! Please!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments