Did He

Just Say That?!?

3/18/2008 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The season just started last night and there's already some drama -- Adam Carolla called one of the "Dancing With the Stars" judges a "bitch" after giving him his pathetic score.

Adam_Carolla_DWTS_ABC
Either the censors didn't care or didn't catch it, the cuss appeared on the live East Coast version and West Coast replay of the TV-PG show. Quit your bitching!

Kat

TMZ really needs to do something about the crude comments. They really are not necessary!

leslie

Adam ROCKS!!!! I love him. If you don't like him don't watch the show and don't listen to his radio show, it is that simple.

Mitch-Newport Beach, CA

I think he said "witch" not "bitch".

wasted days and wasted nights

I like Adam; he is a funny guy. The show knew when they invited him to participate that such a reaction was likely, so they should have been ready to hit the dump button. Adam was just being Adam. The show can't have their celebrities without their behavior. And I am no proponent of the b-word. I never use it and don't understand why pop culture permits and even promotes its use.

Ned

He said it as if he had quietly said "son of a..." before he got to the fully pronounced last word. Not a big deal at all. He would have said that if a male judge had been the first to provide him with a low score.

LadyShivers

He should publically tossed off of the show! We heard it last night and were appalled. I don't care if he was "joking"he should know better. That was a real insight into what a idiot he really is. He should publically apologize to Carrie Ann and be banned.

maria

HAHAHAHHA!!!!!

HunguS

He calls his radio co-host a bitch all the time, but he loves sweet T. This was a typical Ace response as if he lost Blah Blah Blog.

jesus

lol adam is the greatest

blah

well, I enjoyed Adam on the show last night and Carrie Ann (I like to call her Scary Ann) IS a bitch!!!! Seriously, she thinks she is all that and she really isn't! She is NOT an expert on ballroom, neither is Bruno (although I like Bruno). The only one that really knows what he is talking about is Len!

BGZ

BRING BACK THE MAN SHOW!

demented and sad but social

He was horrible--no matter what his kiss ass radio sidekick said. Loosen up--danced like he had a broom stick in the tux.

THE CRIDDLER

whatever - you can say bitch on TV.

you can say bitch on the radio.

you can say bitch period.

I've seen it on network tv shows all the time.

Sara

DONE and DONE!!!!! Ace Man is awsome!!!!!

k

he said "witch", that's why it wasn't censored!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments