Jackson Dead Serious About Neverland

3/18/2008 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson insists MJ's Neverland ranch was never in foreclosure -- and it's for sale "over his dead body."

That's not exactly the truth though. Check out the story from TMZ TV and check your local listings for show times.

Eric Lord

TV's American Idol finally got the rights to use Beatles songs on their show and blitzed us with them on two shows. Michael Jackson ,I believe, owns the rights to the Beatles song catalog. The royalties from the show broadcasts and heightened radio interest and probable increase in music sales will in effect; give Michael Jackson the ability to save Neverland! Did Michael Jackson and his staff encourage American Idol to do this? HUMMMM?

Steve

Oh, and, uh, Happy Easter! - Amy

ugh

Too bad your pedophiliac brother who was once worth 700 million is now damn near penniless. I think you Jackson guys' 15 minutes were over in the 70's/80's.

Jon Bodack

Whatever happens with Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch, happens!?

cori

It's actually decaying already? Amazing!

cori

Does he have ANYTHING LEFT? Does he still own the rights to some of the Beatles songs that whole thing made me kinda ill.

Kelli

Still have my Thriller Album and posters. Guess maybe it is time to ditch em. Looks like no big comeback is in store here so they wont be worth much.

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

If Jermaine Jackson focused more on raising his kids, and less about Michael's business affairs, he would probably not be on L.A.'s deadbeat dads top ten list......

DR WASABI

INSTEAD OF HAVING MICHAEL, JOE JACKSON SHOULD HAVE SHOT THAT LOAD IN THE SINK!

jackschitt

Neverland was most definitely IN foreclosure-I wrote the preliminary title report on this property back in August when he was trying to refi for 40mil, and Michael was in trouble then. You should see all the judgements against this idiot.

Jack

YEEHAA WE WON ANOTHER.......OH SORRY KELLI....SHOULD I SAY LOSER???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ALL!!!!

Geminate

Who cares about some pedophiles' rotting property. Hope he never lives there forever.

Clinton

What!?! A JACKSON lie?

Violet Rose

OK SO I TOLD LAW ENFORCEMENT THAT THERE WAS A HIDDEN ROOM.. AND WELL,,, THEY FOUND IT..
NOW YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT AS SOON AS SOMEONE ELSE GETS THE PLACE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO UNCOVER ALL THE REST THAT IS HIDDEN THERE....
AND I WISH JERMAINE WAS DEAD... TELL HIM I AM ALIVE AND WELL FOR ME PLEASE..AND WELL.. PAY BACK IS A WHAT NOW...
I WENT THROUGH CANCER.. I WENT THROUGH BEING TORTURED, BY THE GREEDIE SICK JACKOOOS.. WHEN I WAS SO UNFORTUNATET TO BE TUTORING THE SICK O IN MATH WHEN i WAS IN TENTH GRADE AT FAIR FAX HIGH SCHOOL..jERMAINE THAT IS .. I STILL GET SICK AT THE THOUGH OF HIM.. YOU KNOW BEING RAPPED IS SICK.. BUT I LIVED THROUGH IT..AND STILL HAVE THE MENTAL SCARS. .. I WENT THROUGH HELL. BUT I AM ALIVE..AND YOU KNOW YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT ALL THEY DID THERE AT NEVERLAND..WHEN THE PLACE IS TURNED OVER.. SO JERMAINE,, YOU KNOW WANT THEM TO KNOW ABOUT THE SECRET TUNNELS... WONDER HOW MUCH ELSE YOU ARE AFRAID TO LET THEM KNOW... ANY WAY.. TMZ.. TELL JERMAINE i SAID HI FOR ME PLEASE AND TELL HIM i WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN THE SHERIFFS SEARCHED FOR THE SPECIAL ROOM FOR ME...
i CANT WAIT..TO HEAR THAT THEY FOUND THE TUNNEL AND THE HIDDEN ROOMS.. HAHAHAHAHA...

Sillyme

They are still trying to drum up weathy investing customers for that nasty memory place. It's not going to be a shrine like Graceland Jacksons.. forget that hope.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments