Judge to Heather -- Those Pants on Fire?

3/18/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The judge who decided the loot in the Heather Mills-Paul McCartney divorce slammed the shrill-ionaire amputee today in a ruling, saying that Mills' claims of being rich before Paul were "wholly exaggerated," and that she wasn't as "charitable" in her giving as she claimed.
McCartney/Mills
Justice Hugh Bennett called Mills a "less than impressive witness" in his 56-page ruling, largely because several of her claims were "not just inconsistent and inaccurate but also less than candid." Paul, on the other hand, was deemed "consistent, accurate and honest." He feels fine!

And it sounds like Heather's lucky she got as much as she did, because her argument that she was rich before Paul, and that that her marriage to him squeezed her own earning potential, sounded specious at best to the judge. What's more, while Heather said that she gave 80% to 90% of her earnings to charity, documents she submitted "disclose no charitable giving at all."

Mills' lawyers had strenuously tried to keep the ruling from being revealed, citing safety concerns for the ex-couple's kid Beatrice. But looks like Heather's credibility is the only thing being threatened.

McGear

To the person who said Paul was not very smart in marrying the Bitch - maybe you've forgotten John married Yoko and she got all his money (not son Julian) - no pre-nup. Second best example is Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love. Just because you're famous doesn't mean you can't fall "madly" (and I DO mean madly) in love and then live (or die) to regret it.

He's just another Idiot

The Bitch threw a glass of water at Paul's lawyer ??? Details, please. I'm not surprised, though. Since I saw her first interview years ago, I knew Heather was a hateful, gold digging, surly, monster.

Sad

Good riddance of that parasite, Sir Paul. You even sent the B**tch flowers when she was on Dancing with the Stars. Get your baby daughter and RUN! You've shown dignity and she's a Loser in more ways than one

Too Many Fat Americans

Peg-legged c - u - n - t!

June

Well, Peg Leg's gone and hired the biggest media whore attorney ever "Gloria Allread" here in los Angeles. She started as a feminist attorney who took on job discrimination cases. Now she only does high profile stuff.and is on every cable news chanel possible She is a loud mouth screacher, just like Peg Leg! OMG, put those 2 in a room together and California (where alread's office is) may have another earthquake!
I am so pissed at Peg Leg for not turning any of the "money from fund raisers" over to her so called charities I could scream. She's a Big Time SCAM artist.

Mills can only yank the public's chain so much, and some one will do a dirty deed to her. Now I know why she was in the U.S. a couple of moths ago whining that the public hates her and treats her so badly she's scared for her life. Perhaps the Land Mine people wanted their charity money!!!

Pleas judge, take the innocent little child AWAY from Mills and give her to Paul. If she stays with her "Money Momma' too long, the apple won't fall far from the tree. she'll learn how to scam rich men, intsead of how to have a happy life..

Good luck Paul, wait till Gloria Alread and her big RED LIPS try to scam you! Thank goodness Mill's made the judge angry!

It' OK Buddy

Someone needs to release a Jar of Termites into her Bedsheets!

shirliana

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU HEATHER.... KUDOS ON YOUR WIN.//.. HE NEEDS TO PAY AND HE PAID.....

shirliana

Ga in TX

It is a shame that Heather played on McCartney's situation, that of wanting to move on after the death of a loved spouse.
I was widowed in 2002 and wondered how a person survived after such a painful life altering event. Seeing that McCartney had been able to do so gave me hope that I could too.
I was very vulnerable and scared that someone unscrupulous would come along and take advantage of me. I was suspicious of nearly everyone but had to learn to trust. Believe me I thoroughlly research every person I was introduced to I did meet a wonderful man in 2005 and today we are celebrating our second wedding anniversary.
I have great empathy for Paul McCartneyin this sorry situation. I would only hope that he can trust again and find the love of a good woman.
GA in TX

laka

50 mil is chump change to Paul McCartney...he'll get over it and move on and the world will still adore him. As for her, she'll hopefully crawl back under the rock from which she came now that she got her big pay day...

acopper1

How does she get away with dumping water on that poor woman's head???? (Paul's lawyer...)
Why didn't they haul her away for that stunt????? She's pathetic..... So glad he's rid of
her.

donbear

Two reasons she'd be moving to the US. 1) To get away from all the hate she's under back in the UK, and 2) To make it very hard for Paul to see his daughter on any kind of easy or regular basis. I don't know the whole story of what went on between them, but it doesn't sound like any sweet walk in the park by no means. Heather didn't come out smelling like a rose, that's for sure. And by putting 3,000 miles of distance between Paul and his daughter this move doesn't make mommy dearest any less transparent. She really comes across as a vindictive and slightly crazy now rich old ho.

jfp

The whore is right about one thing. There really is an underground that's out to get her.

Everyone else on the planet.

We're going to get you bitch.

The only thing that can save you from us is aluminum.

Best make a tin-foil hat and cover your walls.

We are coming for you!

Kibbitzer

Sir Paul could have hired a $1000/hr full-time call girl, 24/7 for those 4 years and it would have cost him less than this marriage.

It' OK Buddy

Kibbitzer,

Yes, and it probably would have been far less painful and the Sex would have been much, much better and more often and.....Professional Grade!

(And there would have been Four live legs in the Bed.......Two of them wrapped around him!)