OMG! What is Wrong With Her Face?!?!

3/18/2008 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Poor Amy Winehouse has got a lot on her mind. She has that filthy husband in the clink and that whole sobriety thing to deal with. But she's also got a lot on her face.

The hot mess of a singer is still battling her latest demon -- a bad case of impetigo, a contagious skin infection that has exploded all over her face.

gary

at least they didn't show the worms crawling out of her ears

My son

You people need to be a little more sensitive. My 3 year old son suffers from this disease. This has nothing to do with drugs. Take a minute to read about this disease & you will discover that it is serious. I have spent probably 6 months in a Children's Hospital, away from my husband & other children, inorder to help our 3 year old with this disease. I know you wouldn't want to wish this on an innocent little boy, so why bash Amy because she has a skin disease. Please show a little respect with this disease. PS - I am not a fan of Amy, but I am very sensitive to this disease.

pimp

I got a little cream that can take care of any facial infection....just send me a holler

Anne

This is commonly known here on the East Coast of US as "Meth Face". No doubt she already has "Meth Mouth" (bad teeth). Only a matter of time before her hair gets ickier, bites her nails off, and Meth Face spreads to other parts of her body. So rich, yet so stupid.

spread the love

WTF!!! Beyond nasty. God knows what other 'viruses' she is playing host to.

Peace

ATLchick

OMFG! Seriously her skin is horrible. That chick needs HELP.

Florence nite-n-gail

It is called METH addict!! Impetigo doesn't take this long to heal. All meth freaks have bad skin, bad teeth and are skinny

Kelli

19, it's METH!!!! Sorry for your son but it's METH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jemima Puddleduck

She needs to be committed ........ How long before she goes off the deep end for good. Besides, that looks like the results of meth not impedigo.

Zoya

That sort of looks like the more severe type of impetigo--ecthyma which is far more serious. I wonder what brought her to this poor state since adults usually get it due to suppressed immune system, poor hygenine or a skin injury? Hmm with Amy there are so many avenues from which she could of got this. I really feel sorry for her she had so much talent so much promise and sadly she may end up as another victim of drugs and a self distructive lifestyle. I rarely pray for drug abusers because no one can help them unless their ready to be helped. I just hope this image sticks in the minds of some of the many kids out there who have these temptations offered to them daily this could happen to YOU!!

just a thought

THIS IS JUST NASTY, CRACK HEAD, FACE PICKER...GROSS

Janelle

These are the poisons leaking out of her skin (organ) from all the speed she is ingesting..... It's disgusting and she needs HELP! Someone that cares about her and her talent should get her to rehab.

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

Your son would up in the hospital because you can't keep things clean at home?

Most people would be embarrassed to admit such a thing.

Spaz

Thats TMZ..I just lost my lunch! Bastards!

Kelli