Alba: Her Fetus Is Not the Only Thing Growing

3/19/2008 1:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Thanks to a gestating baby, Alba's got front and some serious back -- but she's not exactly basking in that pregnancy glow.

Despite a relaxing manicure and back massage yesterday afternoon, the unwed mom-to-be was bitchy to the paps.

nico

she's a lard ass and a skank

ctv

Another lame installment of the E! Show "Pop Fiction" perhaps?

Dr. Adams

She's having twins........one in her belly and one in her fat "azz"

jj

You could balance a dinner plate on that ass. Holy S--t! What the hell has she been eatin. She ought to be more careful about what she is eating. Being pregnant is not an excuse to let yourself go.

Correct Opinion

Poor girl. I'm sure some people would love to be pregnant with 80 cameras flashing in my face everywhere I go because that couldn't possibly be what's happening there. And of course, that makes her EVEN MORE OF A WASTE OF SPACE TOO BECAUSE ALL PREGNANT LADIES HAVE TO BE HARASSED. What's definitely a piss-poor excuse for a human is a anyone who can't realize that she's a human being who is capable of being pissed off when a mob of people are harassing her. But hey, who gives a crap now since sympathy seems to be one of the seven deadly sins now, just after gluttony and adultery. We just all have to assume she's a bitch because she's pregnant...

jj

Maybe she has ass cramps from all that luggage in her ass she carries around and that makes her bitchy. I would be bitchy too if i had to carry that ass around.

leeann

3. Can't believe how large her backside is. What is it going to look like when she is about 8 months?????

She is special, why???

Posted at 12:51PM on Mar 19th 2008 by Magoo

UMM.. she says she is due in 'late spring' so she may be 8 months if she is due in may. I am also due may 26th and I think she looks great all around, as usual. anyone saying anything different is just hating. Its really hard to be pregnant and I can only imagine what she must feel like when she's trying to get through a sea of pappazi just to get to her car. I'm not saying, 'poor little rich famous girl' or anything, just that its very emotionally and physically stressful to be preggo and they should give her a break.

Kayla

Who wants a flat pancake for a butt neway? I sure as hell don't

Luscious

a disgrace JUST like the rest of the idiots of Hollyweird.

costamar

It's them Mexican genes coming out to bite her. Once a Mexican woman is with child, her whole below-the-waiste body seems to bloat out of control.

aqualung

LOOKS LIKE SHE'S SMUGGLING A HEFTY BAG FILLED WITH CORN FLAKES IN HER PANTS.

smurfette

Why should she be nice to the paps? She's preggers and trying to have a relaxing day... look at them! They're leeches.

I think celebs needs to start running over these guys more often!

caitk

I don't know why TMZ had to say that she was bitchy... all I saw was her trying to walk to her car and leave. That's what ever other person would do so why is she being called bitchy for that? TMZ, try keeping your within the realm of what you know.

missedmicallin

Whatta relaxing manicure!! I'd be bitchy too.

Ramone

SHE AIN"T N HOLLE BERRIE!!!

jessica is a mean - beautiful girl!

Just wait until that baby pops out, she will look like a Fat Mexican TACO ROLLER!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments