Ashley Dupre Gone "Wild" -- Legal or Jailbait?

3/19/2008 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Ashley "Spitzer-Girl" Dupre may have been underage when she was filmed nekkid on the "Girls Gone Wild" bus. Her lawyer, Don Buchwald, tells TMZ Ashley's birthday was April 30, 1985, and the footage was shot between March 13 and March 20, 2003, making her 17.

But "Girls Gone Wild" chieftain Joe Francis says even if she was 17, Florida and Federal law -- and Joe knows a thing or two about that -- permits her to be filmed in any state of undress ... as long as she consents and there is no "sexual contact." (And there was none, Joe says.)

However, in a statement to TMZ, Joe says his outfit has a "corporate policy" not to use girls under 18, and thus has "delayed the release of Ms. Dupre's nude footage on the Internet and are investigating the matter."

mr.money

Now if joe really wanted to make money off her films, he would have to pay her and get her a lawyer to take to court for a civil rights case that her liberty was infringed somehow. and get the court to see it her way and deem the law unconstitutional.

I'll marry Paul

She is a product of her environment. This is what is happening to the younger generation as a result of the breakdown of the traditional family unit, combined with the glamorization and reward of whoredom by the media, social acceptance of casual sex and promiscuity, and the spread of immoral practices over new mediums such as the internet. Her parents obviously did a very poor job and they should be embarrassed. At age 18 I was practically zipped up to my nose by my father, who personally drove me to school every day, screened my friends, and sent me back into the house if he deemed any of my outfits in the least bit provocative. At that age I would not have allowed my dirty underwear to be seen in the laundry by a stranger, much less be flashing my private parts in public and in front of a video camera. Her value system is completely screwed up; that doesn't happen by itself by age 18. She values money over love, over respect for her body. It's the culture in cities that your body is your biggest selling point in trying to get attention from men.
This whole drama is a symptom of a larger cultural problem, and it''s just going to get worse until the public demands a return to family values and love being rewarded instead of whoring out the female body. Look at the role models of her generation - Paris, Britney, Lindsay. They should already be ruined for flashing their naked crotches instead of gaining attention for it.

louise

She's not a ho...she's a "high class call girl"...whatever!!!

Andre

This statement from the lawyer seems like an obvious and desperate lie.

Facts like the birth date can be easily confirmed with a scan of her driver's license with sensitive numbers blotted out or even public records check, not just her lawyer's good word + nothing else. The simple reality is that the GGW video release makes her 'stock' drop from $4300/share to under $250/share, if u get my drift. Once Joe Francis pulled his $1M offer, the writing is on the wall and her 15 minutes of fame just got cut short in a pretty nasty way.

Angie

this keeps getting better and better!
looks like she's a real skank, cradle to the grave. haha

this is great

Hey......................the more publicity she get's the easier it will be for me to sell these gosh darn domain names

HELP..................................HELP......................................HELP........................................................

susan

She's a sexy woman who knows how to sensually dance. It's just a shame she had to resort to this behavior to support herself. This type of publicity will be forever difficult to live down, should that day come for her. She can turn-around her life by concentrating on her non-sexual strengths. I wish her the best. This can be a tough world.

Doesn't matter

I find her appauling. And the worst thing about this person is that she is going to make millions off of her slutiness and her dealing with the ex-governor of NY. Not only has she helped destroy a family (he is faulted as well), but this is what the newspapers, magazines, internet, news will prey on. So tell me, what are we trying to teach out children. Look children, you can be a prostitute and screw somebody famous or important, and coming out smelling like a rose. You don't need to go to school and be an upstanding citizen. Leave her alone, this is not what we want our children to grow up to be. The less attention to these behaviors, the better. I feel the same with Brittany Spears, leave it alone.

Luvint

Beautiful girl! If I had her looks and body, you betcha I would be shakin my booty and making some big bucks rather than working at McDonalds. Some people are NOT interested in degrees and CEOS...we simply prefer to make money the good old fashioned way plus it pays a lot better anyway! Miss Dupree loves what she's doing and that's more than can be said for 95% of the people I know in the executive world, so you go, girl! BUT....be sure to invest wisely so you can retire early and live well forever! Methinks the bad comments were from those who are jealous....

Gracie

#92 hit the nail straight on......

Gracie

#92 hit the nail straight on - well put.....

Paradigmshift302

Ew..First of all she is not all that good looking. How many more pictures must be exposed?!

Harry Houdini

I'd like to impale her with my Meat Rocket...

Steph

Yes Luvinit, you are right, I'm sooooo jealous of this nasty used-up whore. I really, really wish men would just use and exploit my body and treat me like a door mat. Boy I really did something wrong when I went to college, got a degree, and a good job, I should've just been selling my self on the streets.

Give me a break. Now I know why you work at McDonalds.

Tara

Since when is dry humping the air considered "dancing?" I know, that's how all the young girls do it these days. None of these little skanks know how to dance. And yes I know what I'm talking about because I definitely have rythym and can outdance just about anyone; and it's real dancing and much more enticing to watch. But whatever, these girls are born skanks and will die skanks. I'm so glad I have more self respect than them.