Audrina's Hills Are ALIVE!

3/19/2008 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hot rumor on "The Hills" was always that Lauren Conrad had a sex tape -- but who knew that it was Audrina who was the really naughty one all along? O. M. G.

TMZ obtained this snap of Audrina looking every bit the dirty schoolgirl, and taken, we hear, before "The Hills" and just after A-Pat graduated from high school. She'd done some bikini modeling, but decided to go the full Audi to have a go at Playboy. It wasn't like she needed the money, as anyone who watches "The Hills" knows.

In a statement made through her rep, Audrina tells TMZ "I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I was young and very trusting of others and I didn't know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me."

For the entire saucy set, check out WWTDD.com.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

skinny minnie

whats wrong with a skinny girl with big boobs??? real or not who cares she looks fantastic all the girls out there who are complaining about this are mostly hating there own bodies and jealous .....from one girl to the next if youv'e got it ...flaunt it !!!! and the the rest of you women stop complaining about women with hot bodies and trying working out on your own and maybe you would be happier

Kate

Girls who look up to her?? She's a bit presumptuous, don't you think? I don't think anyone looks up to her, and if they do.. well, good luck. I don't know what about her there is to admire.

samsclub

What she REALLY needs to apologize for are those shoes!

Me in DC

She looks alot older that 18 or 19? She looks like she is in her 30's!

Brett W

Nice Rack Audrina!!

Kelli

TMZ SUCKS!

just my input

what a trashy piece of fluff....she and paris hilton need to just disappear.............

The RyRy

She has a nice tan, and a great looking body. I have no complaints. But then again, kind of takes away from the whole mystery of what she looks like. Are those knocker's real?

CJ

Girls look up to her???

bella

S-L-U-T!!!!

yum, yum

Nice smile, I'm glad she "trusted" the wrong people.

Sillyme

Nothing to see here folks.. she lost her serious career acting creds.. move along.

glitter516

Didn't know how to protect herself!?!!??! Are you friggin kidding me?!?! Does she think ANYONE is going to buy that?! It is obvious that she knew what she was doing and enjoyed it. I hate when people act like they were taken advantage of b/c a decision they made maybe wasn't the brightest - then again we are talking about a star of "The Hills" - speaking of hills, think they're real?!?! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Who wants to bet she ends up in Playboy!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if she will try to convince people that Heff forced her to do it!! How gross to have random people know what you look like naked – she didn’t even get good money for doing it I bet. ICK

yum, yum

FireEmAll

eww. She looks like a skinny boy with fake boobs. Eat a cheeseburger woman, and for the love of God - ditch those shoes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments