Audrina's Hills Are ALIVE!

3/19/2008 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hot rumor on "The Hills" was always that Lauren Conrad had a sex tape -- but who knew that it was Audrina who was the really naughty one all along? O. M. G.

TMZ obtained this snap of Audrina looking every bit the dirty schoolgirl, and taken, we hear, before "The Hills" and just after A-Pat graduated from high school. She'd done some bikini modeling, but decided to go the full Audi to have a go at Playboy. It wasn't like she needed the money, as anyone who watches "The Hills" knows.

In a statement made through her rep, Audrina tells TMZ "I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I was young and very trusting of others and I didn't know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me."

For the entire saucy set, check out WWTDD.com.

demis bicycle seat

damn i would hit that over and over again!! mmmm mmmm finger lickin good!!

W T F ?

Heidi is so freaking jealous right now!!! ha ha ha

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

WHAT YOU DO IN THE PRESENT WILL EFFECT IN THE FUTURE ...............LIVE AND LEARN ........

NEVER REPEAT THE CYCLE OR PATTERN .....................BECOME SMARTER AND WISER ...........

Sylvia

Sounds like the same lame excuse everybody is using now when naughty pictures are posted.

Skins

"For the young girls who look up to me"? Are you kidding me?

not a homophobe

She looks like marie osmand. YUCK

texasTrish

smokin hot body but i still cant get over that face!!!

Lucy

#12, you're right, she looks like a skinny boy with boobs, but an ugly skinny boy with boobs!!

Tangie

Any twit can show their boobies....try getting ahead in life with your BRAINS girls!!

Lenn K.

18- Julie, you're right, she does look like a young Marie Osmond.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS GIRL ,,,,,,,,,,

I JUST READ , SIMON COWEL DONATED MONEY TO HELP A FAMILY IN NEED ..........

HE PAID THERE HOME OFF $160'S , WHICH IS GOOD , HE WAS ON OPRAH SHOW ...........

WHY DIDN'T OPRAH , DONATE MONEY TOO .............YOU NEVER EVER HEAR HER

DONATE MONEY ON HER SHOW OR ANYTIME .

OPRAH MAKES APPROX $225 MILLION A YEAR

SIMON COWEL MADE $36 MILLION ................WHY DIDNT OPRAH WINFRED DONATE .............

SHE NEEDS TO PRACTICE WHAT SHE PREACH .......................HER ANGEL NETWORK

IS MONEY WHERE PEOPLE DONATE , NOT HER .............MAKES NO SENSE ...........

Jcase

Sounds like a lot of JEALOUS girls checked her out...LOL
She looks great!

Sabrina

What person, who just graduated high school, doesn't know that it's never a good idea to take off your shirt for camera's.
"I was young and didn't know to protect myself" is a LAME excuse (not that she owes anyone an excuse).

If she's gonna try to defend herself, she needs to come up with something better than she didn't know it wasn't okay.
Moron.

demented and sad but social

Luv those lil' bolt-ons. She is sooooo cute and dumb--perfect combo.

Ooooo Noooo!

So she has a nice rack -- so what? She is in show business -- if you got a nice rack -- show'em! What is the big deal? (oYo)