Audrina's Hills Are ALIVE!

3/19/2008 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hot rumor on "The Hills" was always that Lauren Conrad had a sex tape -- but who knew that it was Audrina who was the really naughty one all along? O. M. G.

TMZ obtained this snap of Audrina looking every bit the dirty schoolgirl, and taken, we hear, before "The Hills" and just after A-Pat graduated from high school. She'd done some bikini modeling, but decided to go the full Audi to have a go at Playboy. It wasn't like she needed the money, as anyone who watches "The Hills" knows.

In a statement made through her rep, Audrina tells TMZ "I took these photos years ago when I was just out of high school and beginning to model. I was young and very trusting of others and I didn't know to protect myself. It is a lesson learned, for myself, and hopefully for the young girls who look up to me."

For the entire saucy set, check out WWTDD.com.

valerie

She paid to have those photo's taken. You can tell they where taken by a professional!

nit2winn

So never thought she was hot before...But had my wife looked that good naked I would have kept her...But she didnt and you can only look at so many stretch marks on a lil lady before ya wanna puke...Young vagina is so much better..

loving the cooter

Very do-able!!!!

loving the cooter

gigidy gigidgy gooo

loving the cooter

If you don't think she's hot, you're a Peter puffer.

summer

She would still be nothing without Lauren Conrad having her on her show.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

WOMAN!!STOP WHINING AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN! T!TT!ES ARE SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!!

Chykshyt

NICE FACE
UGLY SHOES
TINY BRAIN...BUT AT LEAST HER BOOBIES ARENT AS SAGGY AS THE THING BETWEEN HER LEGS : X
HEY AND SHE DOES KIND OF LOOK LIKE MARIE OSMOND'S DAUGHTER OR SOMETHING.....IMAO.

JAckie

oh gosh... well- at least she looks hot- unlike kristin davis.....

No Excuses

"Young girls who look up to her"??? she's smoking crack! No one looks up to her. Unless it's another skank down on her knees giving her a munchjob

kaseykahnexox

Obviously no one who commented on this watches the hills, because if they did, they would know that audrina is NOT a slut.

So what, she did something that some people don't approve of.. doesn't every one do that sometime in their life?

geeeez.

BevHillsMom

Since when is the age of 19 "just out of high school", unless of course, your a moron. Just who is she looking for to protect her , she's posing like a slut for fame and attention. I don't get the "protection" angle. She's just another Orange County has been before she even "made it". I wish these girls would realize that being in a "reality show" doesn't mean that you have any talent, and for most, this will be the only fame they will ever get.

JD

SKANK

YONKERS, NY

SHES BEEN NAUGHTY, VERY NAUGHTY. I THINK SHE NEEDS TO BE TAKEN TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE AND GIVEN A GOOD SPANKING, RIGHT ON TOP OF ALL HER F- REPORT CARDS!!!

itzmeho

Most normal people don't pose in front of cameras for attention like her and her little butt buddies... Maybe its time she start thinking about reality instead of the reality show and how famous or really special she is or in this case isn't... lol.. Hey Audrina, we all know what ur worth now... a free view online... thx!! I know strippers that have more self worth than you.... do everyone a favor girl.. Get a life and get off out screens slut!!