Dave Navarro Does TMZ "A Solid"

3/19/2008 6:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dave Navarro is on crazy pills -- that's the only explanation for him pulling a 180 and actually liking TMZ cameras.

Instead of running away, the ex-hubby to Carmen Electra shot the s**t with a photog for almost 10 minutes outside S Bar last night -- talking about the "MTV curse," foot tatts and a certain "People's Court" judge he'd like to disrobe.

Grandmother Lohan

Hasn't he died yet?

know it all

helenlovesdave

I LOVE DAVE NAVARRO. HE IS SO FINE. I WANT TO MAKE BABIES WITH HIM. HE IS THE HOTTEST GUY EVER. CAN TMZ PLEASE GET HIM TO TAKE OFF HIS CLOTHES FOR A PICTURE. HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT.

Todd

I love him. He's awesome. He's my best friend.

kris p

hey may look good and act cool but more than anything dave navarro is an AWESOME musician and created some of the best music i have ever heard. Three Days, Had A Dad, Mountain Song - anthems of my youth and persistent post-adult adolescent relapse

Kelli

Romy, your post always disturbs me. Get some help.

Seriously

Dave,

What do you mean, "Dude, thank you so much," You usually HATE and CUSS at and SPIT at and try to trip and do other bodily harm to the TMZ staff! What the F@(&, Dave? Enjoy hearing you, though. Loved Till Death Do We Part. Talk more and be nicer........i PROMISE it will give you a broader fan base.

Sincerely,
Hideous

fan of britney

he is a complete flake and not in touch with any reality I know of.

Anyone that wears a ugly ass hat like that, and wears it 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, even on stage, is a complete loser and a tool....no matter how famous or talented

Rico

who is this no-talent illiterate scuzbag? i never heard of him.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Hey Rico, this "no talent illiterate scuzbag" is only one of the most talented guitarists out there. He was in Jane's Addiction when he was only 17 years old and he still plays with the best bands around. He has a constant line of hot chicks just WAITING to be with him and he has been a guest on numerous television shows, mostly about music. How's your life??

Tara

Mmmm, mmmmm, good. I love me some Dave Navarro!! He is HOTHOTHOT!! That was kinda cool of him to sit down and talk like that. I could just sit there and look and him all day, I don't care what he's talking about! HAHAHA! You rock Dave!

KT

That girl he is with Tiffany Lynn was Ashley Parker Angel's wife. They have a baby. Remember him from that boy band and then they hand that reality show. Are they broken up now and is she with Dave now?

anna

isnt that girl the one who also had a show on MTV with that blonde guy( parker angel) or something? they had a baby he was an unknown music guy etc-

MArgaret

I Love Dave!!! LMAO TOdd!