Kristin Sex Pics: Ex-BF Sold Her Out!

3/19/2008 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So TMZ has completely blown the cover off the Kristin Davis sex pic scandal, and we've just unmasked the ex-boyfriend who helped stir it all up. Bad Charlotte!

We've confirmed that photos were taken back in 1992, when Davis was 27, by her then-guy Eric Stapelman. Eric was a chef in New York at the time and is now executive chef at Trattoria Nostrani in Santa Fe. We're told Stapelman was pissed at Kristin and sold the photos to a third party. That guy then had the pics stolen from him -- classy all around.

We've also learned there's no video (sorry, dudes) and there aren't quite 20 pics, as had been rumored. Her rep still maintains that it isn't Kristin in the snaps.

JK

Eric is the absolute lowest and I for one, will no longer ever eat in his restaurant again!

Stormwater BMP

Unless these pictures are from about 10 years ago, not interested.

Also, this seems awfully convenient timing to generate some pub for the new SITC movie.

Food Guy

This guy Stapleman at the restautrant in Santa Fe is a total sleezebag. He runs a classless operation to match his classless self. Overpriced rip-off. I hope they are boycotting his place, he deserves to be ridden out of town, tarred and feathered.

Demian Vazquez

I saw those pics in Santa fe 3 years ago in erics kitchen back when his restauant was called Rosiata, it is her.
They dated years ago and only broke up after he cought her cheating (at least thats what I was told). I did see all the pics and hear all the stories, it's her.

ast302

where can u go to c the photos

jnormanii

I hope this jackass gets his pants sued off by Davis. I feel bad for her because she did this privately and did it long before Al Gore invented the internet, so there was no fear about the whole world seeing her. I think she should cop to the pics being her and sue his ass off.

fox

that was hilarious

Lisa

SLEEZOID BASTARD! STUPID KRISTIN! OF course, after being on a sexually explicit show like Sex and the City we've all seen enough of her not to care now!!

t

no nose like KD's........still one of the prettiest woman ever

vv