Rumer Willis Gets No "Idol" Love

3/19/2008 1:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rumer WillisIf you're looking to get a lot of attention at an "American Idol" taping you should be a contestant or a celebrity -- unfortunately for Rumer Willis, she is considered neither!

TMZ spies tell us the 19-year-old celebuspawn went virtually unnoticed at last night's "A.I." taping. Do you know who my parents are?!

While former "Saved by the Bell" and "90210" star Tiffani Amber Thiessen -- who was also in attendance -- and wannabes like Kristy Lee Cook received lots of screams and autograph requests last night, we're told Bruce & Demi's firstborn was unrecognized and left completely alone.

Even massacring a Beatles song is a bigger accomplishment than just being born!

gullibleminions

Dont worry keep your clothes on....and shine like the stars you were made from!!

Jojo

with a face like that the willis first born shouldn't be let out in public!

Area 51

Yawn.

Girl

LOL at Jojo. Keep trying.....

TG

true. I watched the whole show and they never put the camera on her, not that anyone would know who she is.

kgb

I wish TMZ would stop reporting on this ugly girl (nobody).
Please tell us the funnies about people that have a career or have accomplished something in the world of music, acting, even modeling, business.
She is just a big waste of time.
You are encouraging her self-worship by covering her every move. Even the embarrassing ones.

nacho

haha - that cracks me up. Did she think the cameras would be all over her??? she is a nobody. No one cares about her. and to top it off, she is uglier than my dog's behind.
she needs to move back to Utah and stay behind closed doors.
Big Whoop who her parents are, they've made their own fame, and personally I don't think Demi is that good of an actress - Potato Head is nothing but a publicity seeker for doing nothing - riding someone else's coat tails...typical for the children of stars these days. I'm so happy no one is giving her the time of day.

memfrica

Is there any chance the spawn of celebrities will ever go to college? I cant believe that these kids dont purse at least a bachelors degree in something given all the money they have access to. The rest of us scrimp and save to go to college and make something of ourselves. Well maybe that is the problem too much money why should they go to college in an effort to better themselves. If Rumer went to college she might get some positve entries on TMZ. She would be a real trend setter getting all educated up and everything. Please someone go to college! Stop being retarded.

VS

Well someboy notice her she is on TMZ! I am tired of people making fun of this little 19 year old girl. She is very pretty.
Maybe she did not want to be noticed. I have seen really mean things said about her. Heck, if I was her age who knows
what that would do to anyone. So, she is not perfect like her mom. But, give the girl time to grow up first. All the hate
she gets. Let her enjoy her youth. She was not bothering anyone. Rumor be true to yourself! Baby girl things will work out
fine.

frog

Maybe she is just a fan and wanted to attend a taping. Maybe she didn't care if anyone recognized her or not? Has she ever done anything in public that would make anyone think she is an attention whore? Leave her alone, seems she is just out enjoying her life like everyone else.

same same same

Sorry but with a name such as Rumer? Willis... honestly it took awhile before I even realized what the story title meant! Much less WHO!

SoliZ's_GuRl

#9....YEP

ATLchick

That chick is FUGLY. If I was AI I wouldn't have let her come in and ugly up the place.

lookinthemirror

SHE IS BUTT UGLY

pebbles

Well hell, forget about kids picking on kids, here it is adults picking on kids. I think she is pretty, and thank god, nothing like she could be! (Paris, Lindsey)!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments