Seal to Paps -- You're Scum

3/19/2008 10:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seal went nuclear on the paps last night -- calling them "scum," "cockroaches" and blaming them for "ruining people's lives."

It all started as Seal and Heidi Klum left Madeo restaurant last night, when a pap told Seal he liked his music. Who's out of line? Watch the video and vote. Don't be shy -- we know you won't.

spooge

yuck
those schotzies sure go for the schwartzes, eh?

Stick

MACE THE PAPS!

Laura

Remember, Heidi offered to take in Britney for awhile. I'm sure they feel the paps are partly to blame for her situation.

Seal and Heidi are great people. Love 'em.

spooge

what about that horrible kissed by a rose song?. according to the howard stern show, that song's about gay sex

Tracey

I really dont blame them, it would get so old to be followed around and stuff made up about you that is not true half the time.

Laura

20: And we should always believe what Howard Stern says.

sammy

maybe Hiedi is not spreading it for the Seal anymore:-(

SoBe Diva

TOTALLY AGREE WITH SEAL!!!!
He is protective of his wife and Family.
A line has to be drawn somewhere in Show Biz!
PAPS are GROSS!!!

Kelli

They are not at a public event. Why should they stay home? I don't see where he said anything that isn't true. TMZ has always showed them in an unfavorable way. They have always seemed like a normal couple to me. Good for him for protecting his wife.

.....

That's an interesting idea #12. I wonder how close someone can get to a person to be considered invading their space or threatening. I know in Atlanta if you shoot someone they have to be within 4 feet of you for you to be able to claim self defense.

Sam

I hope he's invested his money, his music sucks and he just shows that he has no class. What a loser!

Princess Poon

You paps are douchebags. They wanted some privacy, and no, they DON"T owe it to their fans.

I LOVE the mace idea--I think we'd see a lot better behavior out of the paps if the threat of pepper spray or mace were imminent.

PS--Harvey, JESUS do you look bad lately. Whats going on with those hairplugs?

La Femme

Come on Seal, I always thought you were such a kool guy. What a disappointment.Why did you have to stoop to such a low class level?? LA FEMME

Tangie

That song IS about gay sex, and his marriage to her is prolly a sham. What a weirdo.

Tookie

Really???? Well, if all of a sudden the paps didn't want to take his or his trophy wife's pic, you can bet they would be in the dumps for weeks. Let them age a little, their public starts to not care anymore and they will be doing ANYTHING to get their mugs in front of the camera.......these jackasses want it all.....to be famous but not have their pic taken. Tough s___t Seal!