The Ghost

Of CoCo's Future

3/19/2008 6:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively uncovered what Ice-T's legally bound sexual companion, CoCo (who says she is 29), will look like in a few months years -- 77-year-old former B-movie sex kitten, Mamie Van Doren.

It's the breast she'll ever look!

We're just sayin'!

nacho

She is just nasty looking - and if she is 29 then those boobs are real - and we both know that's not true!

Honeybee

Her boobs look disgusting.....

Steph

No way is she 29 haven't her and Ice T been married for a long time now? If she's 29 then I'm still 12.

Tara

Good grief, these skeezebag fake blondes, fake boobs, fake tans, fake eyelashes, fake, fake, fake are a dime a dozen. Doesn't anyone want to be an individual anymore? Isn't anyone happy with what God gave them, that they all have to change everything about themselves? What self loathing they must have. Pitiful.....

You know, I'm good looking (always been told so), I'm 46, still have a half decent body (with about 5 extra lbs) and everything on me is as real as the day I was born. No, I'm not perfect, my body isn't perfect and I can probably point out a thousand little imperfections on myself, BUT I am very thankful for what God has given me and I welcome my age with grace.

Lanie

Sorry but there is NO way in hell Coco will look 1/4 as good as Mamie Van Doren in 20 years-- much less when she's 77.

Mamie Van Doren is beautiful. She has a website full of pictures of herself, if you google it. They are recent pictures and she is hot as hell. She looks 45 yrs old- maximum. How in the world someone could be THAT beautiful at 77 is beyond my realm of imagination. It's like she discovered the fountain of youth.

She is absolutely STUNNING!.. Coco looks way older than the age she claims to be... in fact, I have always thought she was full of it... She looks late 30's..

KK

Skank you very much!!!!!

Lanie

Coco is 29? LOL, yeah right. That's a joke, right? Coco is one of the nastiest looking skanks in Hollywood and she's fat.

She wears skimpy outfits, even though she is a fat @ss! Cover up your cellulite and fat, Coco. It is disgusting. Also, her name is Nicole.. Why does she go by Coco? I bet it was something her stupid, ignorant husband made up- He's a horrible actor & a horrible rapper..

Coco is a super slut and OLD. She is around 40, not 29.

Steven

===================================================================================================

I don't even KNOW or CARE who this CoCo is, but MAMIE VAN DOREN IS............THE LAST BLONDE BOMBSHELL. Google her, and Google JAYNE MANSFIELD. Take a look at MARILYN MONROE especially during SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE, then see DIANA DORS, ANITA EKBERG........

ALL WE HAVE NOW ARE DESPERATE SLUTS.

OldGuy

Who cares if she's had surgery or not? MVD looks great!

toomanydoggies

Mamie looks beautiful. Once a bombshell always a bombshell.

Tranzy

I would be proud aint nothin wrong with that if she is really 77 coco better pray to look half as good as that she is so hot already hopefully it stays that way

tori

Coco used to be a beautiful girl. I guess Ice tea likes his gal to look like regular good old fashioned street walkin ho.

me

i did google mamie van doren its kind of eerie how she looks in her 40s i guess. well now a days you can never tell still, interesting i think

hotrod

29? Hon, it is better to say you're 40 and have people admire ya for looking SOOO good for your age!

amandarae