How Low Can

LiLo's Ex Go?

3/20/2008 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So there's a couple o' still pics zooming around the Internet today....purportedly from a sex tape featuring Lindsay Lohan and ex-ex-ex-ex-boyfriend Calum Best. ...aka scumbag.

LiLo
But no one would be surprised if Best, renowned on more than one continent for douchebaggery, was responsible for hawking a tape. What do you think?

BTW, It's a felony in California to surreptitiously record someone where there's a reasonable expectation of privacy.

UPDATE: A rep for Best tells Us it's not him,

Click to launch!

Local Reporter

I think my boyfriend just collapsed with joy. I mean the boobs in the crappy Marilyn photos were one thing, but her giving a "herbie" is another realm.

It' OK Buddy

Knowing her, She's already had Oscar and his brother Rudolph and his uncles and their Cousins and a couple Sisters and the whole damn family a few times on the Weekend!

ATLchick

She is a skank because he has had a LOT of sex with a lot of different people. Another skank indicator is that she is apparently too drugged out to remember that she tapes her experiences. Ugh, horrible skank and a bad role model.

Me

How are we supposed to tell from that photo..unless you can digitally inhance that pic you have no idea

I speak da trooph

When are these dumb bitches gonna learn not to get filmed???? It doesn't even surprise me anymore.

BGZ

If that is her. Then it could be her best acting ever

Standards are badly needed.

If it were me, I'd sue the M.F. for taping, and releasing the thing. If there are no consequences for people who do this, no one will be safe having an intimate relationship with ANYone.

Really?

Well I don't really consider that a skank. The problem is society is this way now a days. They make it ok for women to sleep around. I have personally heard some of my friends (that are bar hoppers) say they are just out to get theirs! And I don't look down on them. They are people. And that is the way they choose to live their life. Why should we judge people on a few bad choices? I know I have made a few in my lifetime (ok, that's putting it nice). But I know there is no man or woman on this earth that has a right to judge me, so who are we to judge others?

Nia

Callum may be shady maybe not, but let's not excuse Hohan the self led trainwreck for pics of her skankinees getting out...yet again! I don't care what others do (for the people defending this mess) She knows that there is DEFINITE potential that anything she does will end up on the net to make someone else money...period. (don't like it and are gonna cry VICTIM then get yourslef out of the business. With that in mind and her new attempt to be *cough* respectable then before she blows or screws her next conquest she better have them strip down and frisk them for any recorders or keep her legs and mouth closed. She is so vile and disgusting that what little talent it's specualted that she has does not withstand.

FlBiker

Poor bastard, who knows where that mouth has been.

Nia

Callum may be shady maybe not, but let's not excuse Hohan the self led trainwreck for pics of her skankinees getting out, yet again! I don't care what others do (for the people defending this mess) She knows that there is DEFINITE potential that anything she does will end up on the net to make someone else money. Period. (don't like it and are gonna cry VICTIM then get yourslef out of the business) With that in mind and her new attempt to be *cough* respectable, then before she blows or screws her next qusetionable conquest she better have them strip down and frisk them for any recorders or keep her legs and mouth closed. She is so vile and disgusting that what little talent it's speculated that she has, does not withstand.

TNK

You can't even really tell if it's her or not! And if it is . . . SO WHAT! People (in Hollywood and not in Hollywood) give bjs everyday! Its sad that these a**holes try to use celebrities (unbeknownst to them) to gain a quick buck. Sex tapes are old . . . Can we get something new please?!

spooge

its her..looks likeshe gives good head. i know id love to have her thighs wrapped around my hips, with my huge manmeat pumping her full of joyjuice

Kelli

Yes 23, I'm sure he was not having fun. :P Poor guy.

Really?

There is such anger coming from some of you people. Why? Does it make you happy getting upset about something that somebody is doing that you don't personally know? I can admit she is not a good role model. And I know that no matter how hard we try these girls are still going to be on tv and they can still have some sort of influence on our kids. I just know that the only way to make it right for our girls is to tell them it's not good to be this way, and where has this gotten her. She is not happy, no matter how hard she tries to pretend she is. I am not excusing her ways, but I feel like just asking is right. Who are we to judge? And why are we getting so upset, it's not like our kids are on here looking at this stuff, right?