"Big Bro" Didn't Want Him, TMZ Still Does

3/21/2008 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He got booted from the "Big Brother" house and now Parker's back out on the streets -- as a TMZ photographer!

His D-list celeb factor is making the scene a bit more confusing for our other photogs though. Watch the story from TMZ TV and check local listings.

pdjudi

I know for a fact that this guy is an XX#$hole. He is not to be trusted in any job. He was selling clothes a short time ago.

The Geesh

I loved Parker on BB!
He is much missed as the drama has gone waaaaaaaaay down since he departed.
Hope to see him on an All Stars Edition :)

John

Parker was the greatest house guest this season. I love how he called everyone out the first few episodes. lol

J

LOSER PARKER GET A JOB PLEASE TMZ MUST BE PROUD OF YOU NOTTT NOTTT NOT

Case Should Be Solved In No Time

LOVE YA PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SORRY ABOUT BB9.....BUT THERE'S ALWAYS BB ALL STARS:):)

Bu

Love me some Parker!

sam

He'll be working at McDonalds soon.

Larry Fuller

I was really ticked when Parker got voted off Big Brother. We needed to see a whole lot MORE of him in the house. The man is HOTTTTT!!!!! Wish we had seen more of him without his shirt on!!!!! Most of the people on Big Brother are morons and definitely need to be called out on their actions. You were great on there Parker!

Lanie

Parker was the biggest sore loser in Big Brother history or at least one of them. He refused to do diary room sessions the last fews days he was there and he was rude to Julie Chen during his interview.

How can someone be rude to Chenbot?? She is married to the CEO and president of CBS, Leslie Moonves..... He is a jack@ss, I love tmz but a lot of your videographers are a-holes & stupid (what's with all the dumb questions they ask celebrities?)..... Parker will fit right in.

HE"S A SORE LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRR. I saw him on Housecalls and he was sooooo mad that a person called in and said that he disliked him. Parker was so upset about that. What a little beotch! LOL. As the teenagers would say, Parker got OWNED.

Erika

Welcome back Parker....I am sorry you didn't make it further in BB9.

LuLu

Parker got screwed by BB for pairing him with that bitch Jen.

Wow

Parker did get screwed and I was hoping he would get voted back on. He was def my favorite on BB9

Ericka

Welcome back Parker! Me and other St. Patrick alumni were rooting for you in Springfield! Best of luck to you in life...

Ericka

Alek

I love Parker. He is truely a hottie. I wish he would have won Big Brother.

boredatwork

#25 You are so right! Parker got a raw deal & never had a chance, this season that is. Let's hope that in a future season he gets another go. That said, I'd rather see Tom Selleck than Parker. Tom's still so dreeeamy (sigh). Other than that I'd rather see Parker than any of those other nobodies.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2