Burke Won't Open Her Trap On Drew

3/21/2008 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cheryl Burke was tight-lipped about her alleged loose ones last night.

TMZ tried to get her to open up for Drew Lachey questions outside WeHo hotspot Foxtail, but his "Dancing"/rumored hook-up partner kept her mouth shut. For the record, her rep says it's all BS.

Have you seen the pig drew is married to? I'd cheat too if I had to look at that pig every day. YUK.

Pat

She won't open her trap...she apparently opened her trap for Drew! It does not surprise me since these people are together for 12-14 hours a day. It happened with another couple a few years ago on Dancing With hte Stars. The slug left his wife who was pregnant for a young babe starlet.

Sex is the biggest downfall for so many people. Throw your life away all for a trist and they do not care who they hurt!

Kirk-Montreal

total dancing SLUT

nikkis mom

All of you are sick. Star comes ot with this story - the week DWTS starts. I know the Lachey's and Leah is beautiful. The pap wants to leech on every star and over 50% of the stories are false - but you will believe anything. She did not talk to the parasite - who would? This is coming from the STAR magazine - give me a break! This just proves that morons like you will believe anything. How many of you know who the leader of the HOUSE is? I GUESS IF IT IS WRITTEN IT IS TRUE. GO BACK TO YOUR SEWERS.

Froglady,Lea is a pig and that's that. I don't blame him for wanting to cheat. And the kid is ugly too. Maybe he just wants to start over with someone who hasn't let themselves go!!

Dancing girl

HEY OINK!

HAVE YOU LOOKED AT YOURSELF LATELY... IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE AT ALL, THEN PERHAPS YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR TRAP! NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS!

Dancing girl--obviously you are listening, as you responded to them--DUMB ASS.

L.A.

You would think she would want to stay home during this time, but the smile on her face says she loves ALL the attention! DUH. of course the cameras are going to be there....

BETTYB

I don't believe the story at all! And if, by chance, it were true, what does that say about Matthew Lawrence that he would stoop to revealing it???!!! Clearly, he's seeking attention and doesn't care if what he says ruins Drew's marriage or hurts Cheryl on the show. HE'S the slimeball! Frankly,I never even heard of him before he got involved with Cheryl Burke!

L.A.

EEWWWWWWWWTHE MONKEY AND THE ROOSTER...IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE I'LL BE ABLE TO EAT BANANAS AND CHICKEN AGAIN.....

T

BETTYB I think you're stupid! How skewed are your morals, when you call the guy who was cheated on the slime ball? You're probably a cheater yourself so of course you'd stick up for one! LOSER!!!!!

sagetech

She is so disgusting! She has shamed the Filipinos who admire her. Cheryl- lock the door next time.

BETTYB

Memo to "T"....I am NOT condoning it IF it actually happened. What I'm saying is that Matthew Lawrence should have taken a hike AND the high road if he did, in fact, see that going on. I would have walked away immediately. However, I'm not sure I would want to try and take everyone down just for vengence, which is what Lawrence obviously did. Especially where there is a child involved. They are the ones who must answer for their actions but not to me and certainly not to you. And I am NOT stupid but the vitriloic tone of your post leads me to wonder about you.

nikkis mom

We have found two people GUILTY - because the STAR says it happened. No one else has this story - even though - this was out in the open. Joey Fatone and Kym; Julianne and Apollo and Helio; Sara Evans and Tony; etc. etc. It happens every year. GREAT PUBLICITY. There are people who hurt especially when OINK thinks it is OK to say that a 2 year old child is ugly - so Drew has a right to oral sex I never want to have most of you on a jury. STAR MAGAZINE is a reputable publication and they make this story true because their anonymous source says so after being PAID!!!!

J.D.

If she would talk about that maybe she would rather talk about her boob job she had done ask her if it helped her in the lip department any? Maybe this year she can get some plastic done to her face!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments