CoCo's B-Day Was One Classy Affair

3/21/2008 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CoCo celebrated her 39th 29th birthday last night at The Plumm -- and while the party was surprisingly tame, the invite was anything but.
Ice T & CoCo
Get a load of those CoCo pebbles.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

kiki hopkins

I see alot of haters on here! So what if it's fake (azz/tit's) that's what alot of people are doin men and women. Sum one always have somethin to say about someone or something. If she like it I'm sure he love it love it! By the way they been married for hella long. I have a natural bubble azz and proud of it and I have brains to go with it. None of the haters on her don't know nothing about her. Maybe you should try finding about the money the both of them donated or charity work they have done over the years. Stop being haters! To the men if you could have her on your arm........... you would! If you could be Ice T............. you would! And to the ladies if you could have azz paid for or not..............you would! If you feel good about your body to do what she do.............you would do what she do! Keep it real!!! I hate when people look at a picture or see someone one time and make jugdement. You don't know what that person been threw or what they really about! She might been hella chill, cool personality, and smart too! Don't jugde a book by it's cover!

fromnyc

I saw them last night at Caroline's Comedy Club in New York. They were playing it low key - she's much prettier in person (her face) than how she photographs. Her body's certainly a bit exaggerated in the hourglass department.

ourdyingcurelover

Wish I looked like her.

Whatever...

Okay, this is an invitation and it says "appearence" not "appearance." Geez, it's called spell-check.

Ben

kiki is right. I, personally, don't find that attractive, but she's not my wife. If they've been together a long time, then something's working for them. She has a really pretty face, though...and great hair. Not that I noticed or anything...'ahem'

hater

Is she black or white? i thought only black chicks had asses like that? maybe she sees the same doctor as michael jackson?

Baseball Junkie

Dayumn, baby got back.

Go Sox

SDR

Is that spelling on "appearence" incorrect?

destinystar001

DON'T HATE CONGRADLATE. THAT BITCH HAS IT GOING ON GIVE ICE-T AND HER , THEIR PROPS.....!!!

Shawn

I'm sure the invitation was put together by some professional company, but they still managed to spell "APPEARENCE" (should be ANCE) wrong.

Shawn

Okay, let's say she is older than she claims. Big whoop. She still looks that damn hot!!

raj

hi wow can i involve with beautiful

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8