Dr. Phil Says He Oinked Out

3/21/2008 12:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Phil McGraw stuffed his face at über-classy Beverly Hills restaurant The Grill yesterday -- telling photogs he "pigged out" inside.

Next time, try Sizzler. Triple the food for half the price!

TMZ FAN

Dr. WHO? .. He's so ... Last year

ophelia begonia

Who needs TMZ to tell us Phil is a pig.Not only that he is a fraud. what does he know about anything that we don't already know? Any one who watches him is a pig also.

TMZ FAN

Dr. Phil?!? .. Should I know that name?? ..

vic

TMZ --- Totally Malicious Zeros --- puts out more drivel than the government... try to get some real news... who cares where or what dr.phil ate last night?... only TMZ, that's who... harvey, go back to the times square job for peoples' court... at least there you SEEMED like you were human...

TMZ FAN

Dr. Phil is so FAT..

bear

Dr. Phil is a man with no talent that rose to stardom through another. He is not even licensed to practice, yet has a TV sho giving advice? I have heard this man make many bloopers. He is sometimes terribly wrong and the damage he does to the people involved is catastrophic because it happens in front of millions of people. His wife always looks cold as a stone and wears black constantly. I wonder if Dr Phil is truthful in his marriage? Does she trust him when she is not there? Hmmmmmm I doubt it.

Daneen

SO glad a fat guy wrote a diet book.

ophelia begonia

Why do so many people spell loser "looser". Are we a nation of dummies. I see this many times in posts.Don;t be a loser, spell loser correctly.Looser means something like ,not as tight, as in this pair of pants is looser than the other pair.

J

Who is this fat pig?

J.D.

I wonder if this idiot ever got his license yet and how much California fined him for acting like he had one!

HooplaOinkOink

OMG, I love Dr. Phil. Love love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE. Also, I love him. I really do love him.

How much do I love Dr. Phil? Well, if you wrote the words "OMG I really really really really REALLY love Dr. Phil" on every grain of sand on every beach on every ocean on every planet in every solar system in every galaxy in every galactic cluster in every universe within the infinity of multiverses that do or could or even couldn't exist, that won't even come close to how much I LOVE Dr. Phil.

Dr. Phil always helps everyone. He is even better than God at being a healer. All Dr. Phil has to do is look at you, and you'll be cured of cancer, even if you never had cancer to begin with.

I will now go to Bangor, Maine, and I will walk on my bare knees across the entire United States, all the way to Beverly Hills, up to the door of The Grill, at which time I will totally prostrate and immolate myself right on the spot because MY BELOVED GOD OF ALL GODS Dr. Phil once ate there.

OMG I love Dr. Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rex

He's the expert.

mr.money

Dr phil has a eating disorder the fat slob needs to get help and ucla . look at that hug gut what a fat arse. maybe he should go talk to a real psychologist about his problem.

Standards are badly needed.

Dr. Phil is a really sharp, decent , well-intended person and his show is one of few daytime shows worth watching these days.
If TMZ put up a picture of Little Bo-Peep you guys would tear her to shreds.

HooplaOinkOink

OMG, I love Little Bo Peep. Love love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE. Also, I love her. I really do love her.

How much do I love Little Bo Peep? Well, if you wrote the words "OMG I really really really really REALLY love Little Bo Peep" on every grain of sand on every beach on every ocean on every planet in every solar system in every galaxy in every galactic cluster in every universe within the infinity of multiverses that do or could or even couldn't exist, that won't even come close to how much I LOVE Little Bo Peep.

Little Bo Peep always helps everyone. She is even better than God at being a healer. All Little Bo Peep has to do is look at you, and you'll be cured of cancer, even if you never had cancer to begin with.

I will now go to Bangor, Maine, and I will walk on my bare knees across the entire United States, all the way to Beverly Hills, up to the door of The Grill, at which time I will totally prostrate and immolate myself right on the spot because MY BELOVED GODDESS OF ALL GODESSES Little Bo Peep once ate there.

OMG I love Little Bo Peep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments