Drescher

No Match for David Spade

3/21/2008 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fran Drescher got the pap shaft last night. TMZ's photog literally ran from The Nanny to A-list celeb David Spade.

The cameraman then had the audacity to return to Fran, who talked about her "genes." Notice the cameraman zooming out to look at her jeans ... which she wasn't wearing.

Twinker

Princess Diana once dissed her too....Fran annoys me...

elo

First?

Ben

me, too, Oy Vey...her annoying voice...the joker mouth...she's obnoxious and needs to hide

Wow

She's so drunk.

londonrules

so you admit that your paps are moronic pondlife with less than a brain cell between them.

Lenn K.

#5, I can't believe you're putting down moronic pondlife!

Chad

COMMON! SOMEONE ELSE ADMIT THAT DAVID SPADE IS HILARIOUS IN HOW HE HANDLES THE PAPPARAZI "ARE YOU DOUBLE DIPPIN YOUVE GOT FRAN D"

AWSOME ! EVERY DAVID SPADE VIDEO ON TMZ IS SMARTASS DAVID, JUST THE WAY I LOVE HIM! BEING THAT QUICK WITTED WHY DOES THIS PAP EVEN HAVE TO ASK HOW HE GETS ALL THE LADIES.

Chad

I agree, this wouldnt even be posted if it wasnt for dave making a joke, who cares what fran thinks about politics or anything. this is video gold cause david made it funny, and the pathetic photo guy is a good laugh also the way he is so desperate for a shot of a celeb :)

Love It!!!

rupert pupkin

A-list celeb David Spade? In what universe?

SoliZ's_GuRl

lol TMZ called Quentin Tarantino a D-lister before and i thought that was outrageous.....and to see that david spade is an A-lister clears that whole thing up..................................................................?????????????????????????/

Cheryl

FRAN IS A GOOD ACTRESS!!!! This guy cant act!!!

FlBiker

If you didn't want to bang Fran, could you stand being around her for more than about 3 seconds. Dumb as a stump, opinionated and that annoying voice, uggggh.

Something smells fishy...

I can't help but wonder exactly what David Spade has done to make him an A-list celebrity? He's not really funny, just annoying as hell, if anything, and sarcastic--which gets real old really quick! More importantly, why does TMZ feel the need to kiss his azz? Do tell.

Kelli

how about 30 seconds?

just wondering

...okay...I NEVER say mean things to anybody...but my son has come hoem from S. America after backpacking for 4 months...and that long shot of Fran just reminds me of a shot he took of a 100 plus year old turtle in the Galopolos !!....not being mean here!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments