Drescher

No Match for David Spade

3/21/2008 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Fran Drescher got the pap shaft last night. TMZ's photog literally ran from The Nanny to A-list celeb David Spade.

The cameraman then had the audacity to return to Fran, who talked about her "genes." Notice the cameraman zooming out to look at her jeans ... which she wasn't wearing.

richard pierce

DAVID SPADE IS JUST ANOTHER HOLLYWOOD MORON PUNK DEPENDING ON WRITERS TO PROVIDE A GOOD SCRIPT. HE ALSO NEEDS TO SHAVE AND PERHAPS TAKE A LESSON IN GROOMING. FRAN ON THE OTHER HAND, IS A NICE LADY WORTHY OF RESPECT.

just wondering

...holy cow...hope the grammer police r't on duty tonite!! eeks!!

wondering

Fran is higher up on the list than David freaking spade. get it together , TMZ!

just wondering

...in follow up to my frivolous previous post I would like to add...that she is not drunk...she seems very calm and content and happy and in control...I wish her the best in life...she has dealt with way too much already...Peace to u Fran!!..u look grt...that was a cheap shot by me before!...and I didn't mean it personally!

wasted days and wasted nights

This footage makes fun of Fran, who played the pap game by answering the questions, and, with a pithy remark and tough-guy departure, makes David look like a rebel without a pause.

Kelli

Ha HA! Fran is cool. She directed an episode of "Strong Medicine" in which my Brother-In laws step son was a something? on in LA! I wont comment any further except to say he liked her and thought she was a nice person! She is a little nasaly but whatever!

Tiffany

David Spade is desperately trying to stay in the press because his show Rules of Engagement is on the fence and he is one of the reasons that the ratings have dropped. Spade is furious that he's being blamed! Other news, Spade is rumored to be getting shoulder implants to make himself look less wimpy.

GERRY N

DAVID SPADE IS AN "A" LIST CELEBRITY?
WALK DOWN THE STREET - ASK 10 PEOPLE IF THEY KNOW HIM OR FRAN DRESCHER.
NO CONTEST.
FRAN DRESCHER IS A TV INSTITUTION "THE NANNY" AND SHE WAS IN "THIS IS SPINAL TAP".

Johnny Cardenas

If I had a list, David Spade would be on my Z list. I still can't believe good looking women go out with him. Going out with him must be a Hollywood fad, like being seen driving a Prius.

Johnny Cardenas

Gerry, she was also in "Saturday Night Fever"

Johnny Cardenas

Sometimes TMZ is just "clueless", but what can you expect from a gossip site run by an attorney?

Raine

"Going out with him must be a Hollywood fad, like being seen driving a Prius."

Funniest comment I've ever seen on here. Personally as a woman, I can only imagine that the ones who would go out with him are so insecure they need a really ugly guy to make sure he doesn't outshine them in photos. I can't imagine respecting myself so little that I'd lower myself to that unkempt troll.

toomanydoggies

Hard to believe that he has a career (of any kind!) Whateva.

ourdyingcurelover

Who cares about David Spade???

Dorothywasoncrack

Is this where you want to be when Jesus comes back, makin' fun of poor little Joe Dirt?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments