Hey Simon, Is Ryan Gay?!

3/21/2008 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Simon Cowell was completely surrounded by paps and fans outside the Ivy yesterday -- and they didn't hold back with the awkward questions.

Photogs shouted questions about Seacrest's sexuality, Paula's kissability and his own chest hair. Despite the papstorm, Simon made a point to bring up Seal's "freak out" at TMZ's photog earlier this week -- calling it "very funny."

richard pierce

SIMON IS A PUTZ!

normanfidel

ABSOLUTELY GAY, and cute too!

brit supporter

both Simon and semencrest are gay...hello...who cares??????????????

Twinker

Simon rocks!

Liz

Why is this even important? I mean who really cares if someone is gay or not. It must be really slow today.

Madwoman

They are both gay!! But who cares in 2008?

trisha

Simon is awesome. He's is the ebst thing about idol and the only judge that tells it like it is. Paula and Randy are worthless. No wonder he get's into bad moods...he has to put up with them. Simon, your awesome!

Ken

Simon really is a good man, The harsh facade makes the show, but you can see he really is a decent man. I wish I could sit down and have a cup of coffee and a smoke with him.....Someday! Keepin' the Faith ;-) Peace to all ! ( Lol...Simon...if you're reading this....please do get my email from TMZ! "Ring" me up next time you're in New York ! )

Sharona

Simon was very gracious and codial to the paps. He showed the paps a lot of respect and like wise they should show him some respect. If it wasn't for a character like Simon on AI it wouldn't be very interesting.

pimp

IMHO

RYAN is GAY or ASEXUAL

I saw him on an episode of Blind Date years ago and he was not interested in the girl, he did not even try. It looked like he was on the show to add it on his resume. The girl was hot and definitely willing to go at least to the hot tub...but Ryan would have none of it.

just my input

I like Sinom...he is the ONLYone who is honest on the show...and I wish that everyone would stop "booing " him every time he speaks.............he isn't an ass...just honest...not PC, I know...but still...

Looch

HEY SIMON IS THE ONLY ONE ON THE SHOW WHO TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. HES USUALLY RIGHT WITH THE WAY THE AUDIENCE VOTES. ALL PAULA DOES IS COMMENT HOW BEAUTIFUL SOMEONE LOOKS. HEY PAULA THIS IS NOT A BEAUTY CONTEST BUT A SINGING CONTEST. AS FOR RYAM I ALSO BELIEVE THAT HE IS GAY, AND SO WHAT. I LIKE HIM. HEY JUST MY OPINION.

Armando

When Ryan is ready he'll come out of the closet. Until then , who cares what his sexual preference is. If you don't like the show, then don't watch it. Its that simple.

sooobizarre.blogspot.com

I'm a Simon Cowell fan!

me

it seems like he is happy with his career and he thinks its the perfect job he has and he is so smart because its this question surrounding him as he sits and lols about it laugh out louds

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments