Hottest Videos -- Week of 3/16

3/22/2008 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The underage "Girls Gone Wild" video of Spitzer whore Ashley Dupre was this week's top video. Good job, pervs!

Seal went nuclear on the paps -- calling them "scum," "cockroaches" and blaming them for "ruining people's lives."

Scientolomom Katie Holmes hit up her usual lunch spot, Joan's on Third, with a few close thetan friends.

The season just started last night and there's already some drama -- Adam Carolla called one of the "Dancing With the Stars" judges a "bitch" after giving him his pathetic score.

Thanks to a gestating baby, Alba's got front and some serious back -- but she's not exactly basking in that pregnancy glow.

YONKERS, NY

FIRST!!! D*MN, LOOK AT THAT HOT, YOUNG, THANG, SHE COULD TURN ANYONE INTO A PERV!!!

YONKERS, NY

SECOND!!! BACK THEN I COULD SEE THREE THOUSAND AN HOUR BUT NOW?! MAYBE, MAYBE ONE. BUT SHE'D HAVE TO BRING TOYS!!!

YONKERS, NY

THIRD!!! HEY, DOES ANYONE HAVE CHANGE FOR A DOLLAR?, I WANT TO TIP DA HO!!!

YONKERS, NY

FOURTH!!! HEY DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHERE I PARKED? I WAS SURE IT WAS AROUND HERE SOMEWH... THERE IT IS! THANKS ANYWAY. TAKE CARE.

YONKERS, NY

TESTING SOMETHING

Victoria

Just another nobody trying to be somebody doing nothing. Who cares. She's ugly, short and used goods!!! All her big money offers are going down the tubes now that she's been exposed and it's been learned that she's been all over Creation showing the goods. Too bad Ashley or whatever your REAL name is. Should have struck while the iron was hot, you stupid girl. Guess it's back to the streets and alleys for you! LMAO

YONKERS, NY

HAHAHA!!! I MADE THIS COMMENT PAGE ON ASHLEY DUPREE MY BITCH!!! I'M GONNA HAVE A CIGARETTE AND GO TO BED. WOULD YOU LIKE ONE ASH?

April Fouels

What a blaitent Coke Whore, and Slut, i wouldn't touch her with a 39 1/2 foot pole

Pussyboy

Why so many haters?

Young and havin fun ...... thats waht its all about.

The dumbass here is the Governor. As Kathy Griffin says "its always the ones that preach the loudest that are doin the dirty deed!

Don't be a hater.

obama osama

I'd hit that Ho.

Damn.

BUMPY

I would tap her ass no matter who she has been with.

jonalisa

I did feel very wrong watching this video. She's underage and I am a grown woman....i had to turn it off!

DJ

She has a hot body, but she needs a bag over her face (she has a very long nose). Spitzer paid 4 grand to have sex with that? A common bimbo who shows it (and probably gives it) to everyone!? The joke's on him.

Mr Poop Scoop

She looks very sexy and hot in this vid, not so much any more, four years later. She looks like a gripey house over weight house wife.

mr.money