Kid Rock Allegedly Punchy With His Fans

3/22/2008 4:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Three men filed a $15 million lawsuit yesterday claiming Kid Rock and six members of the group Boo-Yaa Tribe assaulted them after they asked for their autograph.
Read the docs
The alleged incident took place back in 2006 outside the Hollywood hotspot Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel. According to the lawsuit, filed yesterday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Michael Medlin, Carlos Bonilla and Jose Perez were waiting outside with a small camera and autograph books. They claim they were beaten up and even had their cameras and bags stolen, too!

In addition to Rock and the members of the Boo-Yaa Tribe, the suit also names the Roosevelt Hotel and Teddy's as defendants, saying the security was so negligent, it created a "dangerous and hazardous condition."

A call to Rock's rep was not immediately returned. Same with emails to the Roosevelt.

Liz

Kelli, I was just sayin you could start with the real cheap stuff and work your way up to a bottle of PATRON. But, Mr. Ruiz probably wouldn't like the good stuff!

Have a blessed Easter, Kelli.

beef jerky

They ought to call him Old Man Rock. I'll bet if was by himself, he wouldn't have had the balls to refuse and start a fight! I hope someone gets this Mary one on one someday and stomps him into dust!

FlBiker

I saw Kid Rock play last year. He put on a great show. I wasn't a fan until I went to see him play.

Kelli

Thanks Dallas, I guess Hose Cuervo is the redneck version of "Patron." I've never heard of it so I'm guessing Mr.Ruiz hasn't eithier. You have a good Easter as well.

Kelli

Shoot! I meant Jose. Dang I cant spell today.

OC Get A Life

Well, actually young Jeckyl to correct your attemt at Aryan intellectual observation, a logical loop, any erudite individual of the caucasian race in the 21st century will advise you of the same thing that I and my fellow peers have been sitting here laughing ourselves senseless about reading your inane racist tirades. We represent the majority of Christian caucasian wealthy educated American people, and you and your Aryan Brotherhood ilk are not only outdated you are simply comical in the present global and national environment.

Welcome to the 21st century, read the demographics, Jeckyl, within your lifetime, the people you hate so much will out number you and me in America.

Granny Pants

Can't you kiddies, and you know who you are, go to, say, the High School Musical chat-room?

OC Get A Life

Well Bobo Justice, since no one, on the thread, is part of the High School Musical chat-room or even knows what that is, one would wonder why you would want to clear the tread, unless you somehow feel inhibted to share what comment you entered the site to post. Well, most of us, simply entered because "Kid Rock" is the embodiment of uneducated, uncouth, and cowardly classless Hollywood creations. And, others, his fans, chimed in with racist and bigoted commentaries, so feel free to add whatever comment you wish, this is afterall America, a democracy, where stupidity is not only allowed it is indeed, rewarded and worshiped.

Anti-Society

Any fan of this tard deserves to be punched.

c

who's this jeremiah harel guy?

Kelli

What? I love Kids music. I'm offended. You tube "Lonely Road of Faith." Great song. I think I will do that know.

Kelli

Shoot! NOW, not know! lol

GTA/SA

He's a talentless a$$hole for sure, Love to give him a beating

Kelli

GTA/SA, ya didn't listen to that song did ya?

April Fouels

The Waffle House Warrior is developing a Reputation of being incapable of self control in a short period of time. If he has been Caught at this in Public, the Statistics are exponential for what has been done Outside the view of Witnesses, reguardless of the truth of the accusations.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments