Oh Daddy!

3/22/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 54-year-old resurfaced at a film premiere in L.A. last month, looking spiky.
Greg Evigan
Greg has been married to his wife for nearly 29 years and his youngest daughter, Briana, is the star of "Step Up 2 the Streets."

Evigan currently stars in the Pasadena Playhouse musical production of "Mask." Seriously.

COMMENTS

Sheri

Wow ... he looks absolutely gorgeous!! He looks sexier now than when he was on his series. His wife is one lucky woman!

tori

Loved him on "My Two Dads" w/Paul Reiser!!

robin

wow...........not bad

KP

I saw him in person a couple of years ago voting at the polls and he looked even better than this photo. He was SOOOO good looking. I'm not exaggerating when I say all the ladies (and men!) in the place couldn't stop looking at him - he was just that good looking. He was with his wife and his son and seemed like a very nice, family man.

Beth

I had a BIG crush on him years ago....he is still HOT....(and I may be 46 now) yet, Greg....HUBBA, HUBBA!!!

(**It is really nice to see men, despite, getting older, taking really good care of themselves!)

Oh Fer Sure

Greg is very hot! I loved My 2 Dads. What ever happened to the daughter in that show?

Lindsey

He looks like the poster child for Just-For-Men. At 54 he should have some gray.

Liz

Now that's a nice treat for a Saturday morning. He looks great!

niles

Damn!

rminva

Hey looks great! I wasn't a BJ and the bear fan, but I did occasionaly watch "My 2 Dads." I think he looks even better now! Love those blue eyes!!

eloc

Looks great! Hair's bad, though.

wtff?

He's looking HOT, HOT, HOT....and 54? Well, he doesn't look it. What's he up to now? I loved BJ.

Not to change the subject but I saw another hottie from the past on a Zaxby's commercial a few days ago....Dukes of Hazard golden boy himself, John Schneider. OMG, I couldn't believe how GORGEOUS that man is. He looks 10 times better now than he did when he was on The Dukes.

TMZ, you've got to find a before and after of him and show everyone what he looks like now.!!!!

Angel2480

I'm so happy that the guys I had those teen crushes on still look so good!

Shae

I'd do him.......yum!

suan

He does look good. I used to watch both the shows that he was on. I wish they would bring back B.J. and the Bear. It was a good show. Maybe if enough people would send requests to Nick at Nite, they might consider it. I think some of the best programs were the old ones.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments