Oh Daddy!

3/22/2008 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 54-year-old resurfaced at a film premiere in L.A. last month, looking spiky.
Greg Evigan
Greg has been married to his wife for nearly 29 years and his youngest daughter, Briana, is the star of "Step Up 2 the Streets."

Evigan currently stars in the Pasadena Playhouse musical production of "Mask." Seriously.

COMMENTS

ATLchick

Looks great even though I have no idea what the show was or who he was!

Nikki

Yummy!!! It's rare but some men do age beautifully and he is one of them.

yadda yadda

mmmmmmmmmm Yummy!

Rude

OMG - still friggin hot! Had a crush on him when I was like eight! Only seventeen years my senior, but who cares! Dayammmmmmmm, he is HOT!

whatever

I noticed that he looked incredible when he was Desparate Housewives last year. I had to google him because I couldn't believe how incredible he looked. I am old enough to remember that show and I was never fan but jeez --- whatever he is on , I want it! Some people just win the genetic lottery.

Peaches

I was a little squirt when BJ and the Bear was on NBC. I used to LOVE that show.

No Fooling

mmm he`s like a fine wine - he gets better with age,
If he was a new doc on ER, I may consider watching it again. C`mon ER execs...how about it...sign him up - STAT!!!!

Jleighe1

OMG he is still hot! YUM!

I luv banans

I wanna know where the chimp is now.

chris

OMG! i'm 42 and remember him as/is a huggggge crush. remember him when he co starred with paul schaffer in a really stinky comedy about music and the devil. killed me when he married, i believe, his much older manager (think by 8 years or something). guys, this is a bad shot of him. he is to die for in real pics. still one to fantasize over (and roger clemens, pleeeease). LOVE YA, GREG

Vicki

My Lord! He's gorgeous! And married for 29 years to the same woman???? How unheard of in Hollywood!

Kelli

The eyes are so sincere. His wife is a lucky lady. NICE!

Melissa

He's Hot. Im 36 what do you all mean you don't remember the show. Bj McKay and his best friend Bear...or at least I think the theme song went like that. lol.

Jen

I had such a major crush on this guy when I was little! He looks great....nice to see an up to date photo.

sleegee

He was my very first celebrity crush and WoW...he's still good looking.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments